Sears / kitchen reface

1 Lincoln, PA, United States Review updated:

I am in the middle of a cabinet reface that was supposed to take 5 days. Sears sold me at an expensive price a kitchen reface with new cabinets. This project started the end of oct 2007 and it is now dec 13 2007, the contractors they orig sent out to do they cabinets messed them up so bad, sears had to send another contractor out to fix it. The orig contractors dropped my new stainless steel oven and dented it. Then the granite counter tops came. They are to small. They had orig sent someone out to measure apparently that person cannot use a tape measure. They have had to take them back now 2 x and try again. I have missed thanksgiving, my daughters 9th birthday and christmas is about 12 days away. I want them to discount me for this major inconvenience. This is not fair, it's not right. I have a family of 7 we have had to eat out which is very expensive and eat out of a microwave for more than a month! Help!

Comments

• Ka
      6th of Mar, 2008

I HAD SEARS DO MY KITCHEN CABINET REFACE...WHAT A JOKE THAT WAS, HAD TO THROW THE GUY OUT THE FIRST DAY BECAUSE HE WAS WORKING INSIDE WITH HIS SAW AND NOTHING WAS COVERED. WATCHED HIM CONSTANTLY BECAUSE HE WAS JIMMMING ALL THE WORK TO GET BY. AT THE END OF THE CABINET REFACING (HE STAYED TILL 7pm EVERYNIGHT TO GET THE JOB DONE FOR HIS CONVIENCE. NOT IS NOT THE BEST...THERE IS SO MUCH MATERIAL LEFT OVER I CAN REFACE 3 BATHROOM CABINETS AND ONE HALL LINEN CLOSET. I HAD ANOTHER COMPANY GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE AND WAS AMAZIED WHAT WAS LEFT OVER. I AM NO IN THE PROCESS OF A BIG COMPLAINT AND THEY KEEP PUTTING ME OFF. I AM GOING TO TAKE PICTURES AND HAVE IT SHOW THE FOOTAGE LEFTOVER AND THEN OFF TO COURT FOR BEING RIPPED OFF JUST TO SEE THE JUDGE DROP HIS MOUTH.