Sears Kenmore Elite 106. 51183 — poor quality
Sears Kenmore Elite model 106.51183 Refrigerator purchased October 2012. Three repairs since purchase, all having to do with dispensing unit, whether ice making or water dispensing. Last repair has to do with electronic touchscreen display which began dispensing water erratically without the possibility of interruption. Sears vsisited and gave an estimate of $650 for two parts. I have incurred already over $500 in the other two previous repairs, which translates into over $1100. With that kind of money, I would be close to purchase a new refrigerator. T
This is the worst piece of equipment I have ever purchased. Its also the worst investment I have ever made, a refrigerator with over $1100 worth of repairs in just two years and trhee months of use. DO NOT PURCHASE ANY KENMORE REFRIGERATORS WITH DIGITAL DISPENSING EQUIPMENT. This is my advice.
Finally, this is the reason why the Sears brand has lost so much customer loyalty in the last years. Abusing your customers will result in neglect and bad publicity. Its well deserved.
Will never ever again purchase a Kenmore product.
More Sears Kenmore Elite 106. 51183 Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund