Sears Home Warranty / dishwasher
I have a Sears Home warranty for 3 years. This year I made a claim to repair a broken dishwasher less than one year old. The service tech came and ordered a part to fix the broken arm in the dishwasher and we paid our $75 deductible via check. He never called, the part was never ordered. A new tech called and said he would order the part. He dropped it. I made at least 9 calls to Sears to resolve and was given numerous stories. Each one claimed it would be resolved and I would get a call back. We NEVER received a call back from Sears. Finally I called to cancel the warranty and was advised I have to pay a cancellation fee. I am currently disputing the charges through the credit card company as well. SERVICES WERE NEVER RENDERED. The Dishwasher part is still broken and we NEVER received a new one. We pay $39.99/month for this warranty. THIS IS A SCAM!
Updated by ReallyNot happy, Nov 15, 2017
This service call started in mid-August 2017. It is ongoing now for 3 months.
More Sears Home Warranty Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Lawnmower - never worked properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Home Improvement &buyer Beware& - buyer beware/contracts changed 
- Sears - problems with restocking fee 
- Sears, Inc. - slow posting of payment on account
- [Resolved] Sears Mattress - did not receive item or refund