[Resolved] Sears Holding Corporationmultiple unauthorized charges to paypal account

T Review updated:

I placed an order totaling $219.37 from Sears.com on 10/07/2011 via PayPal. My bank account was charged that amount but some of the merchandise was cancelled for delivery by Sears. I should have been refunded the remaining balance. Instead Sears put in another transaction to my bank account for $83.83, the amount of the available merchandise. Then yet another transaction is pending for $28.98, also from Sears. They tried to charge another $106.00 to my account but PayPal finally had the sense to decline payment. I received a portion of my original order today. The slip shows $83.83 worth of merchandise. The rest of the order was cancelled by Sears. They claimed part of the order was declined due to "credit"; which makes no sense, there was only one order. As of today, my account has been charged $303.20 for $83.83 worth of merchandise. I have not gotten a satisfactory answer from Sears. They claim the total charge will be $83.83 and I will be refunded the original order amount of $219.37 yet there is still another charge pending against my checking account for $28.98. This new charge will be processed on Tuesday 10/11/2011 and will bring the total amount charged to my account to $332.18. Sears has accessed my checking account via PayPal for a total of three (3) occasions for a single purchase that was paid in full at the time of the order.

• Resolution Statement

• Kenmore Customer Care's Response · Oct 13, 2011

tired of corporate games,

I'm so sorry that this has not been resolved yet. It makes sense that you would be posting here and I can't blame you for being upset. My name is Brian H. with Sears Cares and we'd like to help. We'd like to assign you a dedicated case manager that will ensure that you receive the refund you are entitled to as well as make sure any other concerns you may have with Sears are resolved. Please email [protected]@searshc.com with your contact information and a case manager will contact you to assist. In your email, please be sure to include the screen name you used to post to this site (tired of corporate games) so we can reference your case. Again, I apologize and we do look forward to hearing from you.

Brian H.
    Social Media Moderator
    Sears Social Media Support

• M
      Nov 17, 2012

After reading what you did to steal a mans tool design and reproducing it in China, I will never, ever enter your stores. I will tell all my family in the family pre Christmas letter, what you did. We are a family with large arms. We know a lot of people. After I told everyone in my computer schoolbook and all my relatives and they tell everyone, good luck. I was advocating your store instead of WalMart like the rest of my family and friends. But this is even worse.

Thieves! Deliberate, planned and executed. I wouldn't trust you to sell me manure which is obviously what you are all about. I know downsizing sucks and no one is rich as we once were but this is the most disgusting behavior and unforgiveable. Deliberate theft. How do you people sleep at night? You better find the people who did this and hand them their papers, charge them and jail them.
    I'll be watching for more of the like from you.