3060 Clarksville Street, Paris, TX, 75460, US
Fri:9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Searsemployee

I shop at Sears in Paris Texas very frequently and my last visit I was shocked when I came in the door and seen an employee with a more than adverage low cut shirt on. But Then to my amazement I went to the back of the store where the refrigerators are and there was 2 more ladies with lots of extras showing from the top of there shirts. I have always thought of Sears as a "family" store but I would not want my boys to see what I saw that day. No need to go to a bar just shop at Sears. Will definitely think about it before I bring the children into this store.

jaberwocky Nov 03, 2011

perhaps you need to shop at "Amish-R-Us"

• St
      Stopthebs Nov 03, 2011

Not everyone is gay and offended by a little cleavage. A family place does not mean a Purtan, anal retentive, Muslim terrorist extremist abuse of women. Are you
      a Muslim terrorist that wants to see a woman wrapped in a burka? It's view like your that this world is so screwed up. I hope to god that you don't have kids.

Leevonsmith Nov 15, 2011

LOL! Ask yourself if Stopthebs has kids! LOL! I dont think so.Take a look at this things profile.

• St
      Stopthebs Nov 15, 2011

Stop the BS. Check out leevonsmiths profile. Nothing but attacks on me.

Leevonsmith Nov 15, 2011

CHeck the facts! Stop the B>S>! Go to Stopthebs profile I was just one of the people that this guy has made rude remarks about my complaint that i posted. HIs history indicates he gets amusement from downing people and their heartfelt complaints!

Leevonsmith Nov 15, 2011

No one is whining Parrotwithoutpirate I wasnt even talking to you. But you can get me some Ice anyway.

Leevonsmith Nov 17, 2011

LOL! Thanks for the coment Parrotwithoutapirate. S>W>A>K>!

Leevonsmith Nov 17, 2011

Guys, i dont have the pleasure of working for complaints board. I do however know someone who does.