Sears / do not trust them
Brand new heat pump installed by Sears on Friday is not working. Men from their subcontractor, Triad Heating and Air left at 3:30 on Friday without turning air back on and said they would be back Monday to finish the job. It is the middle of July and in the 90's. They also left all the old equipment sitting out in the middle of my back yard. I called and complained. The owner of Triad came and supposedly turned the air on. It is NOT WORKING as it has been running for 2 days set at 70 and will not cool below 79 although the unit runs constantly costing me who knows how much. I have been on the phone numerous times with the saleman from Sears who says he is not authorized to do anything about this. He says they have no control over the subcontractors.
This unit is either faulty or the installation is faulty or both. Sears says they offer a money back guarantee. I am hoping to get my money back and get everything restored back to the way it was before I ever let them in my house.
I do not recommend doing business with Sears. I won't again.
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Brands - unauthorized credit card charges
- Sears Repair Service - me more elite refrigerator
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division