Sears / hr

High Point, NC, United States Review updated:

I applied online for a Fulltime position. I arrived early for my interview. They seemed to be dissatisfied with this . The manger introduced himself and said that I was early and would have to wait. This was fine because I was. A young lady called me in never told me her name or position. The interview was horrible. She asked nothing about my sales experience or anything. I respectfully complimented her and she rolled her eyes.Instead of being respectful and confident. I have over 15years management experience and I believe they sent out a CSR to interview me due to lack of being organized. She told me within less than a minute that they did not hire FULLTIME that they only hired PART TIME????? I would have never applied for a part time position . I could not believe that my app was not taken more seriously and the fact that they did not try to sell themselves as a company or anything . I was more of pls sit down what hours are you looking for and we only hire part time .OMG!!! She saw my eye brows raise and said well...should I go on or is this interview over. Wow!!!(OVER!!!) I can not imagine what customer service is like there . I guess they want to keep their own job security... by running out the advancer.

Comments

• Mf
      Jun 24, 2011

You dodged a bullet. Definitely. Feel lucky you didn't find all this out after working there for a month. I did the same thing with them. From the time I was waiting till the end of the exstensive interview. I THEN was told there isn't any positions but we will keep your resume. Could have told me that off the bat. - P.S. you should post which Sears it was.