Sears / exchange-shoe

Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Hello,
I bought a pair of shoes and a cardigan from Sears (Westward Mall 01197, 9570 southwest Frey Houston, TX 77074) on Seep 19, 2017.

I tried the both shoes at home, and figured out that it is impossible to walk in them because of the design. They will not stay on your feet although they are correct size. The material is also elastic. And they exactly need straps. I could not try them both in the store because they were tied to each other with a strong plastic string.
I took them to the store to exchange. A random store person asked me in the appliances department if I needed help. And I told her my problem. Then another lady was included that I learnt later she was the manager. She rudely treated me telling me that it was a final sale. I showed them their store sign (I will attach here) says Final sales-No Returns. But it does not say No exchange.
I told her I would go the shoe department and ask them. I heard that she talked behind me when I was leaving. Everybody was looking at me. I heard that she told others to call the shoe department.
When I arrived to the shoe department, they told me that she called them and told them not to exchange. I was not nice of her talking after me and calling the other cashier before I reach there.
I asked her name from the cashier they said Gladys. They did not her last name.
It is not a very expensive something, but anyway it is going to be a trash!. Although I have there receipt, although their Final Sale sign does not mention exchange, they did not help me!

Sears

So
Sep 27, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 27, 2017

"ALL SALES FINAL" is pretty self-explanatory.