[Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery / it should be named the die easy battery
The only Gold from this piece if crap is the gold that Sears got when it was purchased. I bought a used car with a then 5-month old Die Hard Gold battery and after cleaning the battery terminal 3 times in as many months, I found a crack in the case emanating from the battery post. I called Sears Automotive and was told to bring the car in so the battery could be inspected and pro-rated. When I got there, the 'Battery Guy' told me I needed the original receipt or I'd have to buy another battery. I explained to him that I bought the car used and that I spoke to manager from his previous shift and that I told him the battery was in the car when I purchaes it. Any way, I was just wasting more of my valuable time trying to get credit for this piece of crap battery. Two managers in the same store don't know what the other is doing and I ended up wasting my valuable time because of it. Needless to say I'll never buy anything at Sears.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Sears Brands Customer Care's Response, Oct 23, 2012
Please accept our apologies for the disappointing experience you had with the battery. We realize how frustrating this incident must have been for you. We can understand your concern with this matter and would like to speak with you in regards to this unfortunate setback.
At your convenience, please contact our office via email at email@example.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the auto service was performed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the customer name (Chevy2003LT) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.
Social Media Moderator
Sears Social Media Support
More Sears Die Hard Gold Battery Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Kenmore Elite Oasis Washing Machine - f1 error 
- Sears Brands - je more elite
- Sears - master protection agreement not honored
- Sears Brands - protection agreement division
- Sears Home Improvements - gutters and soffits
- Sears Brands - working conditions