Sears Dental - Dayton Mall / waste of time and money

I have a big problem with the staff at Sears dental they are very rude and they make you wait atleast 45 minutes from your scheduled appointment time. The Orthodontist told me in the initial evaluation that he could close the spaces in between my teeth, well I took his advise and signed a contract with Sears Dental for $129.00 a month. He never closed the spaces and every time I came in for my appointments he never changed my wires or even instructed me that I had two cavities that went untreated for several months. The end result lead to him referring me to another dentist in the office for porcelain venures, dental bonding which means I would have to come out of pocket 4,000 more dollars that i did not have. I have never been treated so inhuman in my life. I ended up taking the braces off myself. Sears Dental is a BIG waste of time and you will pay alot of money and receive NO results. Please dont waste time or money with them. The staff treats you horrible, they dont know that patients, you will wait an extended amount of time, and the final result is your teeth look worst after you leave. They created more spaces so they could refer my to someone else in the office, so everyone in the office can make a profit from you. Thats really wrong. Now Im going in to get braces from a real professional. What a waste!

Ls

Comments

• Tr
      26th of Apr, 2011

Wow... I had to read this post twice before I realize that someone else had written it...(and not myself) I experienced (exactly) the same treatment! all I wanted was the spaces closed between my teeth and the orthodontist instructed me to follow his advise to sign a contract for the same treatment. To my surprise my spaces were not closed! my wires were NEVER changed...and He also recommended that I see someone else in the office for ventures! I was so heated... I think the are on a money scam... miss diagnosing patients to get capital dollar from unsuspecting patients. I have had my braces on for several years now due to no one wanting to treat me because they weren't the ones who initially put them on. (TOTAL DISASTER).. I had several cavities also and the orthodontist had not told me anything! (SO UNPROFESSIONAL). I would not advise anyone to receive treatment from SEARS DENTAL...the staff treats you horrible and you will be thousands of dollars in debt with NO results! I can't believe that they are still in business! SEARS DENTAL is a SCAM!

• Cm
      9th of May, 2014

I accompanied my boyfriend on his visit to dayton dental and orthodontics inside sears at the dayton mall. That place is disgusting. Floors were filthy, there was trash on the floor in the exam areas and the exam chairs are in ragged shape. We did wait almost 40 minutes past our scheduled appointment. It seemed like a slaughter house to me. They were moving as many patients through that place as they could. Seems as if they are just trying to make as much money as possible.