Sears / customer service at sears leaves something to be desired!
Today I found a tool set on the Sear.com website. Shortly after 10:00 I phoned the local store to see if they had this tool set in stock at the store so I could shop locally. My first complaint is that the automated phone system is NOT user friendly! My second complaint is that when I specified which department I wanted, it rang... and rang...and rang... (you get the idea)...NO ONE answered and it put me back to the automated system to start over again! AAAARRGG! I tried dialing a direct phone number to the department I wanted...and you guessed it, same thing, no answer, blah, blah, blah. I finally go an operator at one point who transferred me and THE SAME RESULT!! So I called another non-related department who hand carried a cordless phone to the tool department. I finally found out that, no, they didn't have the tool set I wanted in the store, but I could order it online. Shees! One simple question turned into a half hour of my time wasted. Customer service at Sears (at least in Salem, Oregon) leaves something to be desired!!
More Sears Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Sears - customer service department 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Refrigerator - poor quality product! 
- [Resolved] Sears / Kenmore Elite Oasis Washer Machine - terrible company! 
- Sears Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator - Dept of energy agreement does not compensate me properly 
- [Resolved] Sears Die Hard Gold Battery - it should be named the die easy battery 
- Sears Master Protection Agreement - ge side by side refrigerator
- Sears Brands Kenmore - washing machine
- Sears Brands - kenmore elite grab and go bottom freezer #74002
- Sears Brands - kenmore top mount refrigerator
- Sears Brands - screw my caliper while tire rotation