Sears Brands / won't refund my money!!

Leland, NC, United States Review updated:

I placed an online order for a dishwasher on May 11th 2018 $868.19, I also bought the installation plan. On May 13th 2018 I received an email stating I had cancelled my order. I called customer service and explained I never cancelled my order then they gave me 3 different reasons why it was cancelled. Spoke with a supervisor and she explained that the dishwasher was sent to the wrong store location. I asked them to correct this and they explained that they couldn't because the order was already being processed for a refund. So I had to place a new order and they charged my card again. Well after a few days of not hearing from Sears I called to find out when it would be delivered. They told me they cancelled my order again! After two days worth of phone calls to people who repeat the same thing a lady from Sears store called me and put the dishwasher in her car and delivered it to me. Now the problem is I am not able to get them to refund me my 868.19 from the first order. I have called around 20 times and spoke to countless people from over seas and get the same response. They will investigate and send me an email within 72 hours. As of today I have 5 of these emails stating I will receive my money in 7-10 days. I have been hung up on when I ask to speak to a supervisor a number of times and have just been denied when I ask. At this point I refuse to just let this go and I hope someone reads this and it saves them from what we have been thorough.

Ke
Jun 06, 2018

Comments

• Do
      Sep 02, 2018

I am going through the same thing. Endless promises of being called within 72 hours with no results. They provided a partial refund but they still owe me over $3500. They say the escalate to the Back Office team but you can't talk to them. I'm trying to work through Sears Mastercard through the Dispute process.