Sears / kenmore washing machine

1 Alexandria, United States Review updated:

WOW--Our poor landlords. They purchased the Kenmore Oasis Elite Washer/Dryer. You got it---on both machines the circuit control board just stopped for no reason.

Guess how the Sears service was---You got it--same as everyone elses. They knew the problem, came with out the part, now is the time to wait for the part to be sent to the house and then call them for a repair set up. Sad part--our landlords have a 4 year warranty.

Fortunately we were prepared for the lack of customer service and attitude from the many reviews on the internet. We are telling all people to stay away from Sears. Money and mostly TIME are too costly to deal with a company so disreputable.

Le

Comments

• Vb
      10th of Nov, 2008

My Kenmore Elite quit working. The control shows F6 error. Next Friday the fourth repairman will come out. The repairmen do not make the determination of when the machine gets replaced. Tech services does and the homeowner is not allowed to talk with Tech services. NEVER NEVER NEVER buy from this company. Their warranty is a joke. The repairman told me they do not have the tools to determine what is wrong with the control boards. Only the manufacturer does and Tech services will not allow the repairmen to remove the control boards and send them to the manufacturer and will not approve them being replaced. The sears representative on the phone said they would just keep sending repairment out until they figured out what the problem was. That is their warranty. You sit home for hours waiting for someone to come out and the machine still will not work. The rep offered me a $50 gift certificate for the 12 hours I've waited so far. Like i'd ever buy anything from Sears again!