Sears A&E Service Repair / whirlpool refrigerator

1 Bean Station, TN, United States

The fridge stopped making ice April 12th 2018 the first repairman came out said it was giving an error code. Left said it was fixed. It was not.
April 17th another repairman came said it was fixed left. It was not Now the fridge is not making ice or water.
April 20th another repairman comes out floods my fridge and kitchen floor. Says he fixed ot and left. Now no ice/water and it's leaking inside fridge. Cannot turn on water to fridge for fear of flooding my kitchen.
May 02 yet another repairman came installed some parts that was ordered says its fixed and leaves. Still nothing.
May 07 another repairman comes tells us it need a new filter housing and water tank because it is leaking. Ordered a valve and left with a appt for the coming friday.
Friday they cancelled
Monday they cancelled
Tuesday repairman comes takes part wants us to sign a disclaimer saying they're not responsible for the damage that has been done, of course i refuse so he took the part and left. The part that my warranty company paid for. So fruztrated want my fridge fixed.

Br