The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

SBI / misshandled my shares

1 2 Elwell Ave, Budd Lake, NJ, United States
Contact information:
Phone: 973 347 3504

Dear Sir,

I trusted SBI as a very reputed Bank and invisted in shares and unfortunately it has been transfered without my permission, looks like some one within your staff has done this nasty work. I strongly suggest that you have to take action against this othervise it will grow very big and your reputation will be in big whole. I need to resove this issue at the earliest othervise I will report to all media possible.

Below iss the complaint submitted to SBI for your ready reference.

Ref : DFSSL/SBIE/DL/NRC/1048106/2006/741 DTD.12.8.06
L/F: 1089150, S/C :1040279.
Allotment letter Ref No.2E16/23248 for 50 shares
LF 1089150 SB 1029758.
Allotment advise No.1029758.

This has reference to above and subsequent conversation I had with Miss. Deepti on 28.8.06, I would like to inform you that, I got a big shock after seeing your letter that all my shares are transferred, I do not understand how can it happen without my knowledge, I never sent any transfer letter to you nor SBI or I did not given authorization to any one for transfer and I never received original certificates from SBI. I thought allotment letter is enough for my records and I need it when I plan to sell so, I did not given any importance to certificates, Pease log a complaint to SBI and take action against the person who got my shares transfer. Please let me know the correct procedure to complain proper authority and procedure to recover my shares.
I need your cooperation to rectify this issue and do the needful.

Thanking You

Yours truly,


Post your comment