Sam's Club / your app stole 342.53 from my bank account without my permission.

Henrico Virginia, United States

I was attempting to check out using the Sams Club app and was unable to due to a error on the web site and the Sams Club in Richmond Virginia #4788. The app stated declined on payment. We discussed this with two different employees at the store who both looked at the app pn my phone which stated denied. So at the recommendation of your two employees we processed through the line. When we got home we checked or bank account and found out that you had robbed me of 342.53.
01/17/2017
POS SAMSCLUB #[protected] RICHMOND VA 0000 DEBIT CARD PURCHASE $342.53

I called and talked to Patricia at that store who requested I bring the receipt for the over change at that point I stated there was no recent and the app had stated payment declined. She said to come by and they could refund the overcharge. I went there on Friday the 29th of January and talked to a store manager Omand who basically stated there was nothing he could do for me. He stated he had just used the App the day before and it worked fine, I stated I had used it on December 17 and it worked fine for me that time. I asked if he could talk to the person who checked us out or look at the camera where we didn't leave the store or check and they could see two charges within minutes of each other. He said have a nice day.

You store and company has stolen hard earned money from me, I looked at my account and found that I have spent 2711.67 of my hard earned money at your stores since Septemberr 2015 (less that 4 months) I know that is not a lot of money in your big business but a lot of us little people put you where you are.

St