Sam's Club / Sam's West / customer service/ management

1 Sarasota, FL, United States Review updated:

My girlfriend and I each bought 30 cupcakes for a school function. I noticed we were charged full price ($14.98)as if we got icing and decorations on them. I addressed this with a customer service representative at the store and she called back to the bakery. They said no it's the same price. I called back to store to speak to the manager and was on hold for 20 minutes. No one ever picked up. I called back and spoke to Chris the manager. He transferred me to Alan the bakery manager. He explained there is only 1 SKU that they can use so there's nothing they can do. Really? You are telling me there is no discount SKU for anything? I find that very hard to believe. If you have a disgruntled customer what do you tell them? Sorry? You don't ever give them a gift card or a partial refund? I have been in customer service 20 years and all of this I find very hard to believe. Your customer service and management departments need a big improvement.

Ju
May 21, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      21st of May, 2018

lets do some math here about .50 cents a cupcake ( minus what tax added)
    and you think your entitled to a discount?

• Ju
      21st of May, 2018

@9wood Are you serious? Why would there not be a discount when 1/2 the labor and product is not used? You must work for Sam's Club or own stock in their company.

• 9w

@Julie Kay Harris I have never been in a sams club ever in my life
    nor do I own any stock ( not even walmart stock who owns it)
    guess you can look around town and find a better price