Sam's Club / 32&wide-screen lcd tv/dvd combo

1 Country Club DriveGilbert, AZ, United States Review updated:

I bought LCD 32" HDTV/DVD Combo for $999 08/06, plus paid for three-yr extended warranty. Almost three yrs. exactly the off/on sensor went out, then the picture went out. So what I have left is a 32" wide-screen RADIO!!! All I have is sound. Boy am I pissed. After more than half-dozen calls and the royal run-around the TV service they referred me to says the reokacement panel for my TV model is NO LONGER MADE!!! Inoticed Sam's no longer carrys that brand either. They know it is a substandard piece of electronic schlock!!! I'm still waiting since 9/15 for them to locate a part that is no longer made. NEVER SHOP AT WAL_MART or SAM'S EVER!!! My membership is up in October and I will no longer spend a dime with either business. Target is a better business anyway, at least they sell products made in the USA. And I will be returning to Costco FOR GOOD!!!

Comments

9th of Oct, 2008

Well if you bought the Service Plan and they cant find the part to repair it, they will replace the entire TV for you so you will be in great shape! B een there done that, it was a great experience actually! I bought a Projection TV they couldnt fix it and end up doing a "buy out" by replacing it and ended up with a Plasma Flat Screen much better than my original Projo! I was happy!. Not sure what Target you shop at, but Target has NO selection in electronics, and the TVs they carry are ALL from China, same with Costco. Great selection but if you think any electronics anymore are from USA I have some land in FL to sell ya! Just kidding, but it is true about most ALL electronics are from China, Korea, Hong Kong. Most USA products are assembled in USA but manufacturerd off shore.