Sam's Club / customer service

United States Review updated:

Your customer service is terrible. I called the number on my card to inquire about 3 small charges on my sam's club mc account which may or may not be an online purchase? I don't recall making them? After waiting on hold for an extended period of time, the synchrony bank representative was unable to provide any information regarding three charges at what appears to be the store in bentonville, ar, which I believe is where your home office is located? She transferred me to a sam's club representative who seemed very confused from the beginning of the conversation? When I asked to speak to another representative, she indicated she could not transfer me, and told me to hang up and call back? I called the store in bentonville, ar and spoke to a representative who was unable to provide any information? He was rude. He provided me with a different number for synchrony bank? I then called that number and reached what appeared to be an automated survey line which began by asking my age? I called the store in bentonville, ar again. I was placed on after asking to speak to a manager. After again waiting or an extended period of time, I hung up. The charges in bentonville, ar were small amounts. I guess it's okay if I have bought small items for some stranger in ar? But what if they decide to use my card to say... Buy expensive jewelry... Or furniture?

Ja
Jun 12, 2017

Comments

•   Jun 12, 2017

I called the credit card number on the back of my card today and got right through.