Sam's Club / unethical credit card!
Sam's Club issued us a Discover Credit cart giving 2% cashback on all our purchases, after we upgraded our account to pay a $100 annual membership. The webiste for online banking has been a disaster, and we have had re-register our online account more than 4 times because they kept changing things on the website, and we couldn't log in anymore. Finally, we got sick of it and decided to cancel the account at the end of the year. We intended to get the cashback we had earned, and simply not renew. However, the rewards checks are issued in February, and if you cancel your account before then, you lose your rewards. Also, if you downgrade your account, you lose the rewards. So, they have set up the system to keep you trapped, or you have to lose money to get out of the loop. I highly recommend that people not support unethical businesses such as Sam's Club and Discover. We are switching to Cosco.
More Sam's Club Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - service
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - not filling an opiate prescription - lufkin tx
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - bridal ring special order
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - ninja foodi one day sale
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - member's mark bread & pizza flour (25 lbs.)