Sam's Club / I am banned from buying fresh produce ever again from sam's club
On June 23, I went to Sam's club to buy chicken breasts (fresh produce). Next day, I found out I bought chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts.
I went to Sam's club's customer service to exchange it. First lady I talked to said they can't return fresh produces. I asked for a written policy where it states it. She gets the manager instead.
The manager tells me that they don't have a written policy stating that I can't return fresh produces but I still can't return it. He also adds that they will have a loss if they accept the return because they can't resell it. I told him, three years ago I exchanged a fresh meat for similar reasons and no one said anything. I point out a sign that is behind him that says "100% customer's satisfactory in merchandise returns". He then says he will accept the return but I will get flagged so that everyone on the account will be banned from buying any fresh meat. He says he has the power to flag anyone necessary.
I chose the return and so now I am banned from buying fresh produce ever again from Sam's club. I'm debating if I should stop going to Sam's club. I've been a loyal customer who has been shopping there for 8+ years and who spends $200 a week there.
More Sam's Club Complaints & Reviews
- Sam's Club - plus card membership 
- Sam's Club - extended warranty &exceptional service& 
- Sam's Club - do not purchase jewelry there 
- Sam's Club - Extended Warranty - beware of sam's club computer warranty 
- Smart Circle - Direc Tv - Sam's Club - scam artist 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - member's mark bread & pizza flour (25 lbs.) 
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - cash back bonus scam by sam's club at concord, ca
- Sam's Club / Sam's West - I am complaining about a worker
- Sams Club - ipad air 2
- Sams Club - delivery service