Sam's Club 7701 W. Calumet Rd. Milwaukee, WI / Customer cakes being Iced and made in back of the dirty warehouse in the shipping department and not in barkery department.

1 7701 W. Calumet Rd. Milwaukee, WIMilwaukee, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 414-365-3700

I use to work for Sam's Club the one on 76 and Calumet . I worked in the bakery department. I just would like to inform customer not to buy cakes or anything for that matter out of the bakery department from the one on 76 and Calumet in Milwaukee WI. The bakers don't wash the rack your food is being made on for days at a time. From cakes, rolls and cookies. The dish-washing machine that's suppose to sanitize and clean the dirty dishes is broken. So ask yourself. How are those dishes being washed then. And I have told you. They are not sending those dirty barkers rack through the dish-washing machine that's suppose to sanitize and clean the dirty dishes. Sam's Club employees are making customers placed orders from birthday cakes to graduation cakes in the dirty shipping department area. And on top of that, the cakes that customer place orders for are being made in the back of the warehouse in the shipping area in the back of the store and not in the bakery department. Information I think all Sam's Club shoppers should know. Never shop or buy anything from this Sam's Club location.

Comments

• Ke
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I will never shop at this location. I stop because they a rude to customer that spend there money there too. I hate shopping there.

• Do
      7th of Sep, 2010

Dear [censor],

Maybe we should see if they would move the whole operation from the shipping department (which doesn't exist...its called receiving) to the barkery. (Oh, you meant bakery! I forgot you can't spell.) Maybe you should shop somewhere else if you are dissatisfied. I'm willing to bet you were fired for being incompetent, or were about to be fired. Hopefully you will learn from this experience and keep your job at Burger King.

Sincerely,

Anyone who has ever worked in customer service.