Sally Beauty / hair damage due to defective products!

1 Bothell Way Ne 98155Lakeforest Park, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 206-364-3390

I purchased the above four products from Sally beauty supply with the help of a sells associate. The sells associate guaranteed the product would work ok with my curly hair. My hair became a solid ball, tangled, in the middle of the washing process. I dried my hair and tried every thing possible to undo the solid like formation with no luck. My hair got damaged literally. I went back to the store to ask if there was any help to restore my hair. They said there was nothing they could do, except to advise to visit some other beauty salon.

I went to a number of beauty salons to see if any buddy can undo the ball like formation. Finally i went to the JC Penny's beauty salon in Seattle Washington. They tried every thing before they decided to cut off the ball like solid formation caused by the use of the stated product from sally's.

After suffering the loss of my hair, i went to sally's store to return the product damaged my hair. I was turned back with disrespect and humility as if i was trying to cheat.

Please some one advise what my legal options are rearing this situation.

Comments

• Cl
      1st of Apr, 2010

I have a similar problem with my hair at the moment. Get a lawyer.