Sainsbury's Energy / Electricity switch - what on earth is going on ???
Arranged to switch my dual fuel to Sainsbury's Energy in September 2015. Gas went over OK on agreed timescales. Electricity ???? Had to chase and chase Sainsbury's Energy (SE), gave them the meter reading etc, etc. Have a supply but haven't been billed at all since September. Fed up with ringing SE and getting bull***t nothing answers. What are they doing? There seems to be an underlying issue which they won't explain about. There's no such thing as free electricity and I will pay for what I have used. But as it stands I will have to pay 12 months electricity over the remaining 8 months causing financial difficulties. Going to switch soon to a more competent supplier and challenge legally if necessary If you are thinking of switching to SE ... DON'T !!
More Sainsbury's Energy Complaints & Reviews
- Sainsbury’s Bank - Worst service ever
- Sainsbury's Online Groceries - 7 months late cash back payment
- Sainsbury's - Banoffee Pie with metal shard
- Sainsburys Homebase - Rememberance Sunday
- Sainsburys Insurance - Completely unsympathetic and reluctant to help
- Sainsbury's Supermarkets - marlboro gold 30g
- Sainsbury's Supermarkets - very bad
- www.sainsburys.co.uk - Some items were missing and no discount