Royal Holiday / every promise made at the sales presentation proved to be false!
I signed a Royal Holiday contract on January 31, 2006. Literally, every promise made to me at the sales presentation proved to be false. This included: them selling my current time share to purchase the Royal Holiday plan; rental of Royal Holiday credits (they promised $1000 for every 5000 credits); 5000 credits would get me a one-bedroom unit for a week at any of the resorts in their directories or any exchange company they worked with; and other issues. I have been fighting with them non-stop since March. That is when a New Member Services representative called me (2 months after the contract was created) and revealed that everything was a lie! Reaching Royal Holiday by phone is a joke (unless you enjoy spending hours on hold and getting the run-around when you actually do speak to someone) and emails are only responded to when they want to speak with you about something. I have reported them to the Better Business Bureau, but have not made any progress. My investment is only my down payment and closing costs (totalling a little over $2000), but it is the principal that matters. This is fraud, plain and simple, and others have lost far greater investments because of it. Please let me know if anyone has had success resolving their disputes with Royal Holiday and getting their money back. I'm sure everyone could benefit from your advice! Good luck to all the current victims, and beware to all the potential victims!
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday timeshare scam, please be careful
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday - Royal Holiday Scam, solved!
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday tiempo compartido, cuidado!
- Royal Holiday - estafa de tiempo compartido con royal holiday