Outrigger Enterprises Logo

Outrigger Enterprises

Having problems with Outrigger Enterprises?

Outrigger Enterprises Customer Service Contacts

1866 956 4262 (USA, Canada & Guam)
1800 608 313 (Australia)
+1 303 369 7777 (International)
+1 808 923 0711 (Oahu, Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort)
+1 808 923 3111 (Oahu, Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort)
+1 808 922 4646 (Oahu, Waikiki Beachcomber)
+1 808 922 5353 (Oahu, Ohana Waikiki East)
+1 808 923 7621 (Oahu, Ohana Waikiki Malia)
+1 808 836 0661 (Oahu, Airport Honolulu Hotel)
+1 808 922 3871 (Oahu, Waikiki Shore & Regency on Beachwalk Waikiki)
+1 855 718 5789 (Maui, Honua Kai Resort & Spa)
+1 808 879 5800 (Maui, Palms at Wailea)
+1 808 667 9766 (Maui, Aina Nalu Lahaina)
+1 808 633 4456 (Maui, Kaanapali Maui at the Eldorado)
+1 808 669 5911 (Maui, Royal Kahana)
+1 808 669 8061 (Maui, Napili Shores)
+1 808 665 9170 (Maui, The Kapalua Villas)
+1 808 742 6411 (Kauai, Kiahuna Plantation Resort)
+1 808 823 1401 (Kauai, Lae Nani Resort & Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa)
+1 808 322 7222 (Hawaii, Kanaloa at Kona)
+1 808 329 8021 (Hawaii, Royal Sea Cliff Kona)
+1 808 886 0036 (Hawaii, Fairway Villas Waikoloa & Kohala Coast Vacation Rentals)
+679 650 0044 (Fiji, Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort)
+679 666 1233 (Fiji, Castaway Island)
+671 649 9000 (Guam Beach Resort)
+66 76 360 600 (Thailand, Laguna Phuket Beach Resort)
+66 77 914 700 (Thailand, Koh Samui Beach Resort)
+230 623 5000 (Mauritius Beach Resort)
+960 684 7770 (Maldives, Konotta Maldives Resort)
2375 Kuhio Ave.

Guam Beach Resort
1255 Pale San Vitores Road, Tumon Bay, Guam 96913
Fax: +671 647 9068

Thailand, Laguna Phuket Beach Resort
Laguna Phuket 323 Moo 2, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Bangtao Bay, Phuket 83110
Fax: +66 76 360 670

Fax: +230 623 5001

Maldives, Konotta Maldives Resort
South Huvadhoo, Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, Republic of Maldives
Fax: +960 684 7772

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Outrigger Enterprises Customer Service. Initial Outrigger Enterprises complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Outrigger Enterprises above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Outrigger Enterprises. Discuss the issues you have had with Outrigger Enterprises and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 11, 2020

Outrigger Enterprises — overcharge - no refund

Dear Sirs I booked a family stay in your hotel in Mauritius for dates 29jan - 06feb 2020. We booked flexible...

Aug 22, 2019

Outrigger Enterprises — policy change

We traveled to Fiji on the 3rd August to the Outrigger on the Coral Coast for a wedding. Last October we...

Outrigger Waikiki BeachHorrible Customer service for Military

Outrigger resorts gives the worst customer services.
We made our reservations back in November based on my husbands deployment dates and when they would be pulling into port in July 2016.
The manager, Keith, on the second day we were here continually harassed our family to tell us that we needed to provide him with papers saying that we were military or we would have to pay full price (which we were already paying). After that was all worked out and my husband, 4 year old daughter and I were looking for another place to stat (not easy over 4th of July), they finally worked everything out. Now its the last day that our family gets to be together and ANOTHER Manager calls and harasses us about the same thing. There is NO MILITARY service here, NO COMMUNICATION between MANAGEMENT!!! This is the WORST place ever and obviously they have NO compassions for MILITARY families or know how to run their business!!!
DO NOT STAY HERE EVER!!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE MILITARY

Outrigger Vacation Club / Fantasia TravelFraud

I feel like the biggest sap ever. Not only did I waste my time, but I also spent $5, 746 for I-don't-know-what and didn't even get the two airline tickets that were promised. Please, please, please - if you are reading this because you are considering buying ANYTHING after a captive presentation - don't!! Every single one of them is a rip-off. They will not refund your money; they won't even return your call/email.

Outrigger EnterprisesRip Off

We got sucked into this "so called Vacation Club" at one of thier private presentations about a year ago. It is really high pressure sales with lots of examples of how much money you will save by using this club. Once they suck you in with dozens of examples they atrat the baiting process by starting the asking price of this membership at around $10, 000. dollars, but then they quickly make deals with you until they finally come down to the actual price they wanted to begin with of $4, 000. Then they wisk you into a room with a fast talking sales person who is in a big hurry to get home to the dog or some other made up reason and they have you sign you life away along with a paper which states in part that you can not back out of this deal once you leave the room and your credit card is charged. NICE PLAY. So even if you have credit card protection you have no recourse. Now having gone through all this and getting sucked in, is not bad enough, live and learn, when I tryed to use this service I found it was an even bigger rip off then I thought. Their prices are not even close to the deals they promise at these presentations but I was able to get better deals from my local travel agency and or the internet deal open to anyone with a credit card. Now to put the frosting on the cake, now they sent me an invoice for an "Annual Dues" of $274.00 if paid by their terms. I have no idea how these people sleep at night.
      After doing some snopping around I find that this same company has changed it's name a number of time, to avaiod law siuts I suppose and are and have been investigated by many Attorneys general Offices and I too have entered a complaint as well. My advice to anyone who gets a call from these jokers stays as far away from this So Called Vacation Club as possible. You can get better prices on line.

• De
          dewood Jun 22, 2011

Not only do they set out to take advantage of folks, big time, they have the NERVE to charge "dues". They also pressured us to drop/sell our time share of 20 yrs, which happens to be a legitimate service that has benefitted our family time and time again. Any pretense at Fantasia Travel providing savings is false. This so called vacation club disappeared from their Methuen location and took off.

Outrigger Vacation ClubScrewed in Methuen, MA

Like a number of others, my husband & I got caught up in the idea of saving money. We went to Fantasia Travel in Methuen where we went thru the presentation for Outrigger Vacation Club.

Sorry to say, we bought into it yesterday. We didnt even listen to our gut when they told us we wouldnt have the usual 3 days to back out because it is a binding contract. And now that I've read how the price was dropped for those who held out, I want to get out of my contract with them.

Has anyone had any success getting out of the contract?

• Ca
            capescotter May 23, 2010

The program has different prices for different amounts of weeks available through the membership. The club also occasionally offers a "trial" membership for one year at a reduced rate. The club prices like anything else costs more or less based on benefits offered. If you would give the membership a valid chance to work for you and ask for advice on how to best find specials and discounts, you will be satisfied I'm sure.
            I am posting my name and phone number unlike the people who only can find time to criticize. Our members are happy and that is our main objective.

Scott Roselund
            Fantasia Travel Group
            [protected]

• Bi
            BikeGuy1 May 23, 2010

I have to admit we have been on a vacation through this company via my cousin's membership and actually had a good time at a resort in Duck Island, NC. We then received an invitation to attend a presentation and heard the sch peel. We did not join as we have access to the program but they did continue to reduce the price according to how many condo weeks we felt were appropriate for our lifestyle. It seemed to be a good deal if you utilize it like anything in life. The gift was not what we expected but the manager was truthful about how you must jump through hoops to make the travel portion work and that the gift was from a separate marketing company which solicited us because of our travel habits or some list and did not represent the product the were trying to sell us. All in all, we were treated fairly and would encourage people to evaluate this membership like any other one you may have. Is it affordable? Can you see yourself using it?

Outrigger Vacation ClubFailed to providre&free& Gift

These jerks promised us a $100 meal certificate to Outback. We wasted 7 hours over 100 miles RT + $20 gas and tolls and 2/1/2 hours listening to the "Wizard of OZ/ Guy Smiley". Got stiffed for a/the "gift. Got a certificate that asks to spend another ~$200 for the free stuff we were promised. This scam does not even have a Corp headquarters address in Overland KS? to address a complaint to! Where they claimed to be operating from as a headquarters. Very shaky a room full, of shills to generate enthusiasim. Beware!!! thousands of $ with no surety or insurance if they seek bankruptcy protection. Very dangerous!

Mark B 272 Mar 21, 2011

We Went to Methuen MA and got screwed by this Company ( Outrigger Vacation Club )

We got suck in too !!! This outfit sould be sued by all of us for a big scam! We were told that we could get a vacation for a fraction of the cost and that was a bunch of bull ! If anyone want to sue them email me at [email protected]erizon.net

• Be
              beatuazz Jul 05, 2010

you idiot, , , you drove over 7 hours for a gift, you must be a mooch and a broke one at that, next time stay home and dont take a day off from work, idiot

Outrigger Vacation Clubscam

Outrigger is a total scam. They even have the law firgured out to the fine point it keeps them out of jail.
            It's take it or leave it junk mail at best. They have a bogus 2nd party ad company recuiting with non existing free gifts to get you to attend...then poof...nothing..they tell you it's not their company..sorry. They work on a law of suckers..if they can get one person to fork over $9, 000 in a hundred, then they are succesful...The 9K must be paid for within minutes after the hour-long presentaton...WHO in the world could be sooo stupid! You don't even get any documentation of services offered...just put 9K on your card and hope for the best...you may never hear from these guys again...I guess if you're that ignorant, you must deserve it...I just wish I had that hour of my life back.
            Good luck
            Billzg

• Oo
                oorrank May 22, 2015

Unfortunately my wife and I attended this presentation and forked out $4500 bucks of which we have seen any value of join this Vacation Club! I was original to embarrass to admit we were scammed, today i received a notice of them paying off our past annual dues and continue with their alleged services. This notice has resurfaced resentments of Outrigger Vacation Club!
                Does anyone in Texas share this outrage, and is there any legal action we can take?

• Sp
                speedsterC Jun 21, 2010

Re; Jillarita...You say we should "check out" the company before we go?? If the name of the company was stated in any of the correspondence, we would have discovered the flimflam nature of the presentation and never gone. The facility looked like it could fold up in 4 hours and disappear. When I called and asked for directions, there was a long silence, and, I had to state why I was calling before an answer was forthcoming. ( By the way) like other locations, there is no sign, and, as stated above... a lot of posters and references to other legitimate travel providers was the only indication that I wasn't in a replacement window store. Although it is stated, repeatedly, that (it) is not a "high pressure " time share operation...it's Name dropping, Unsubstantiated great deals, Have to act today 'for the logical deal', and a Reducing Cost as you 'resist a sale', look just like the typical time share experience. Two lessons come to mind; If it's yellow and quacks, no matter what you call it ...it's a Duck AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, IF IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE; IT PROBABLE IS--, --DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
                Also the "incentive gift" outfit has an even worse reputation... We even had to sign a document relieving the "travel agency" from any "PROBLEMS" with their MARKETING PARTNERS...WHAT A JOKE, my advice --------------RUN!!!

• Hl
                hlmoran41757 Apr 28, 2010

To the person who said we should have done research before we went to the presentation. Well, we would have done that if they would have sent the letter with their real name on it and not Grand Design Travel. When we got to the presentation we found out that it was the Outrigger Vacation Club and not the other company. I have an I-phone and googled the company while I was there. I found this and a few more complaint blogs about them. I started reading the reviews about how they lowered the price instantly when you said it was too much. They first had a pretty young girl trying to sell the $9000, package to us, then a seasoned male, and when he couldn't do it, then, the presenter came to our table. His name was Rich. He actually got upset with us when we told him that we needed to research his company before we put down any money. We also received the voucher for reward choices from another company called Perfect Select Rewards. I'll send it in but won't hold my breath on receiving anything. I would agree with other posts don't waist your time with going to this presentation. Why did they use a different company name? We were told this wasn't a time share. Yes it is!!

Jimmy555 Mar 24, 2010

I have been reading these post on this website and decided to comment on a few... You people are ridiculous!!! Went to a presentation for some free gifts and you want to complain about them... Anyhow my family we have been a member of Outrigger Vacation Club for almost 7 years now. I have taken many trips with just my wife and several with the whole family and only one time did my membership not save me money. The money that we spent on our membership was more than worth it. Maybe you people should actually do some research about the product that Outrigger has to offer before bashing it.

• Ro
                Roblagagi Oct 18, 2009

I also wasted my hour and a half listening to these guys yesterday. They are a total scam. The papers I received from them after listening to the presentation (bogus), there was not even a name outrigger anywhere. We got a $25 certificate for the Dining Dough issued by restaurant.com that you can buy for $3 (from restaurant.com on their special offers) and The Complete Package regarding free airline tickets from Millenium Travel. Please note that the sponsor name on the back page of the package documents says Goodtimes Travel not Outrigger (pictures attached). The Outriggers is OUT there to RIG your money. PLEASE BEWARE. If you want to experience it yourself, please do but do not fall for it and don't buy anything at the spur of the moment.

jillarita Oct 03, 2009

it sounds like the only reason you came in was to scam them it cost those companys 500.00 and up to bring you in there that's how they advertise thru marketing company's the are registered thru the state they can't give you that great rate and deal to everybody and then if someone else comes in the next day and give it to them again that would be lying today is the ticket. You knew you where going in for the presentation you should check the company out before you go in, if that's something you would do be prepared, it's a one time fee to be able to get away for the cost that would cost you anyway in about 4 or 5 vacations, then the next 6th 7th 8th ect. would be of little cost to you so basically it pays for itself in the money you save. To be able to go to places of your chose and stay in condo's suites, villas that would cost 350.00 and up a night for a fraction of that all week.

Outrigger - Good Times TravelScam!

We went to this 90 minute sales pitch. Of course we were skeptical and really only wanted to get the "free stuff." Boy are we glad that we didn't fall into their spell! As others in this forum have mentioned they started out with a price of $9995 and went all the way down to $1895. That should be your first huge flag! Why would anyone invest that kind of money without being able to research the company? I sincerely caution anyone that is going to this sales pitch! If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a DUCK!

• Fe
                  fed up in Wayne Nov 12, 2011

I was at a similar presentation just last night, but it was put on by "Global Travel Solutions", which I suspect is the same company by a different name! The comments and prices stated above are the same as those presented last night, and I was determined not to be sucked in. When I received my certificates for the "free cruise" and air fare tickets, I did some checking when I got home only to find out that these companies, too, just want your money to "activate" the certificates, and from what I've been reading here, I would never hear from them again! I will be interested to hear if you have any success in checking into the validity of a lawsuit, but my suspicion is that it would be far too expensive and they're probably far too slick to succomb to that anyway. I'm sure they have their bases covered. What I do plan to do is write a letter to the Editor of the Record newspaper to warn others who might receive postcards in the mail as I did and save them from wasting their time and perhaps losing a bundle in this scam.

• Sc
                  scammers_unite Oct 21, 2011

Also went to one of the bogus presentation. The travel company is bogus and their 'complementary' gifts are even worse. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! The registration for the 'complementary' gits cost me $170.00 with another scam company called Eagles Choice. You need to 'act' within 10 days and only by check! Next you get your docs in the mail, , except now you need to 'activate' the certificate. This goes to a company call The Travel Center' for another $110.00, again only check. Finally I get the last docs in the mail, now Infinity Incentive Group wants me to mail them another $600.00 for port taxes, etc. Check out their record with the better business bureau, , tons of complaints! This is all 1 big scam to get you to give up while each company collects money. This must be illegal. I'm looking into filing a lawsuit against Good Times Travel for bogus business practice, if not just to warn other people... Total SCAM, nothing more!

• Pa
                  Patrick Brown Feb 19, 2010

We signed up with Jere in the San Antonio office, after negotiating him down to a 3 year trial version for $1500. The only good thing that came from it all was that I only lost $1500, not the original $8995. Everytime we have tried to use the service, we beat their prices by at least 10% just by using travelocity or priceline or orbitz (etc). We tried booking a hotel in the country in England last year, and they couldn't even find a hotel for us to book. We found one, told them about it, and their price was marked up from the actual retail price! Unbelieveably poor service. The flip side? Everyone is polite while they continue to waste your time.

• Il
                  iluvdogs Oct 16, 2009

Just went to this presentation and above comment is correct. They say they are affiliated with all these stand up travel companies and asked them to prove it and they just kept on talking. They say they but rooms in bulk but then you got to website and it says there company is looking for the best deal they can by what I can guess is surfing the web. Keep your money and do it yourself. Anyone that doesn't show you how it actually works by using the live internet to select some places with the technology today I have major reservations about.

Outrigger Vacation Clubdont waste your time

I will start from the beginning, I received ca call from a Cheryl Shultz in May from [protected] x1869, , she advised me about the seminar and told me if I attend I will receive one of these prizes $2500.00, 3 day 2 night bahama all inclusive trip a 32 inch television or a new SUV, so told me not bring anyone because I was single. like a sucker I believed her and attended the seminar which was interesting and seemed like a good deal, but I did not have my fianace’ to make such a big decision. I told them no and asked for my gift which I was handed a scratch ticket and of’course scrached a free vacation package they handed me a list of different packages to choose from (ITC GIFT), , I choose letter E. WHAT A JOKE, , , I FINALLY RECEIVED THE GIFT PAKAGE WHICH WAS A 3 DAY 2 NIGHT VACATION PACKAGE IN 60 DIFFERENT AREAS AND A $1000.00 Shopping spree, , that was even more of a joke.the items you can choose from are terrible. I called and tried to make a reservations for my vacation package and was told to choose three destinations and send it in with a 50.00 non refundable check AND THERE WERE NO GARRANTEES THAT I would get the dates I requested, , that’s was just unbelievable when I was told it was free. I am so disquisted with the whole thing between being lied to and all the time I have wasted to get a gift packages that isn’t worth a thing I am demanding an apology and some compensation for the inconvenience. The sad part is this was a test and I was thinking of joining the club until this happened and now I know it is nothing but a scam. i dont understand how you employees can slep at night knowing they rip people off and lie about prizes, , what a waste of time.

• Ti
                    Tim sullivan Jan 23, 2010

It is a bribe to get you to attend. That is not in question. The problem is they do not give you anything for your investment of time and a chance for them to sell you on their scams. RCI, Shell, most others actually give you "something". Maybe it is just a free lunch and the flowers off the table. but that is more than you will get from these dirt bags. They even use a shill company to pimp for them and lie about the gift you are not going to get! There is nothing for free, so 7 or 8 hours and $20 of gas and tolls is free for these lying scamsters? The $9-$10 k they are looking for does not go towards any vacations. It is an annuity that they get to keep. If they go bankrupt you have no certificate, deed, or recourse, you got squat. Beware they even have shills in the room creating phony incentives to sign up quick before the best deals are gone. The tip off "The first 'two'! to sign up get a $1000 discount" Guess who those people are yelling "bingo " a couple minutes after the barker stops talking. Yea they are the shills they are not buying squat. They are actors. The second couple they get the discount alright! They are the ones that get the real deal right up the (_o_)! Don't forget in addition to gas, tolls and your time the $7 cost for the tube of Preparation H when they are done having their way with you and your wife too!

jillarita Oct 03, 2009

your not telling all of the truth check things out before you go in and besides those gifts are not how the company travels that's just bribes that the marketing company's use to get you to come in think about it nothing is for free but what the company is offering you is a great way to spend time with your family's or your spouse for a very low prize you save 1, 000.00's of dollars this way without a vacation membership you would not be able to stay in condos suites, and villas, and beautiful time share condo's with spa's and ect.. that would cost you 350.00 a night for the same prize for a week. may be you could but who don't like saving money the money you save you could spend it on shopping dinners, entertainment ect. they did'nt send a warrant out to get you to come in check out companys before you attend you had enough time before.

outrigger vaqcation clubrip off

My husband and I spent a saturday listening to a bunch of bull. They promissed us 2 free airline tickets, grocery card and free gass. You had to pay for the $50 a person for airline ticket. And grocery card u had to spend 100 a month then send in reciets. That was crap. Then they gave us their presentation. Every hotel is 4-5 star. We can save u money on everything. U have a 72 hour return policy to get your money back. My husband and I spent $3995. I just lost my job. Called the salesaman when I got home. Told him we wanted out. Talked to his boss a few days later. Said they had no such return policy. The salesman lied!!! They wont give us our money back. Just got my membership in the mail today. Checked out the web site. The hotels are not 4-5 star. And the airlines they go through hotwire!!! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS CRAP!!! They are rip off and the lie to u. I will be reporting them to better business bureau.

Outriggers Vacation Club — deceitful practices

Promises the world delivers nothing of value as was promised. Useless 25.00 rebates a month for grocerie...

Outrigger Vacation Club — Don't get sucked in

WOW!!! We wasted a beautiful afternoon listening to a bunch of CRAP, in hopes of leaving with a restaurant...