Ross / W2

2540 Cumberland BlvdSmyrna, GA, United States
Phone: 678-305-1160
I am very angry and disappointed at Ross Inc. from management with their lame excuses to payroll all the way to the corporate office. I want everyone to know how much this company lacks compassion for prior associates not receiving their W2. I have reached only answering machines and have had no responses thru email about my situation. They want 10 dollars from everyone that hasnt recieved a W2 and claim that because we did not recieve one that we need a reprint. How is that possible when I have not received a copy in the first place? They want us to pay for their mistakes and poor bussiness handlings. Every other company has their W2's available online for their past and present employees. Free and easy to access how hard is that for them to do for us? Here it is about to be March and still no W2 or information on what happened to mine. I just want my W2 so I can be done with this company.. If someone can please tell me how they were able to recieve theirs I will be forever grateful to you..

Ross Dress for Less Logo Ross Dress for Less