Ross Dress for Less / working at ross

1 Christiansburg, VA, United States

Ross is the only job that i've ever worked and left within 3 months. The management is very rude and 2 face their own HARDWORKING employees. All the managers do is sit in the office and when they're not in the office they are outside smoking or just hanging out. They are not helpful when you ask them to help or assist you. I live 45 min to an hour away depending on traffic and weather, and got angry if I called to let them know I'd be 3-5 minutes late. Even when they scheduled be during 5:00 rush hour. They are not very understanding, my grandmother passed away and it seemed like it was a huge burden for them to let me have a few days off to go to her funeral and help my family. Also we had a big flood and my whole road caved in on both sides of my house. I was stranded. The only time I've called In and Kim, the store manager, dale, the other manager and Kristy all got an attitude and made me feel as if I wasn't appreciated there. I will never work there again nor will I recommend anyone getting a job there. They half ass about everything they do and only care about scheduling they're favorite people to close the store with them so they can get out at a decent time. There has been times when I closed and didn't get out till 12:30 to 1:00 at night and didn't get paid for the extra time past the time of the store closing. Very dissatisfied.

Do