Ross Dress for Less / employee associate #131487
I was shopping at Ross on Saturday Night 8/12/17, there was a long line and only one cashier, the other employee (Assoc # 131487) was walking around pushing carts, I finally asked her if she could open up, she pushed a few more carts and then opened up.
I had purchased a shirt and a magnetic locker holder, she balled my shirt up snd stuffed it in the same bag as the magnetic holder, I took the shirt out and folded it and asked for a separate bag for the shirt so it would not get wrinkled she stated they do not give extra bags so I asked her for a hanger and she replied they do give out hangers.
I asked her if they stopped folding shirts too and just roll it up and put it in a bag like that and she replied yes.
She then handed me my receipt and told me to call the 1-800 number but there was no 1-800 # on my receipt so I am writing a complaint here.
More Ross Dress for Less Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Stores - wok
- Ross Dress for Less - unethical behavior
- Ross Dress for Less - misbehavior of ross employees
- Ross Dress for Less - manager
- Ross Dress for Less - custom service at copperfield location in houston texas 77084 by an employee call susan/or susie.