Ross / How to get heard at Ross
The first thing is to calm down. The more you rant, the less inclined the employee will be to help you. The more you rant, the more they want to just shut you up and get you to move on.
Ask for the district manager. There are other managers in the store, but they're mostly troubleshooters. If he/she is not there, write them a note stating your concern BRIEFLY and asking them to call you by a certain time. Tell the DM specifically what action you want taken: "I want a full refund," or "I want you to speak with the associate about the proper way to handle this situation, and I want you to let me know when you've talked to him/her."
I like Ross, but they under staff purposely, in order to save money on payroll. So we are in a constant state of rushing and don't have enough time to keep the store tidy or clean. I have been admonished for trying to clean the (nasty) keyboard on my register. I was told, "We don't have enough time to clean." I want thing to change, too, so get your voice heard at Ross corporate!
More Ross Complaints & Reviews
- Ross Dress for Less - worst place, rudest people! 
- Ross Dress for Less - w2 
- Ross Dress for Less - unfair employee practices 
- Ross Dress for Less - employees 
- Ross Dress for Less - wrongful termination 
- Ross Stores - wok
- Ross Dress for Less - unethical behavior
- Ross Dress for Less - misbehavior of ross employees
- Ross Dress for Less - manager
- Ross Dress for Less - custom service at copperfield location in houston texas 77084 by an employee call susan/or susie.