Rooms To Go / don't deal with them
I had a delivery of a Hutch on 8/30 and the top section had a lot of damage (base broke glass shelves broke, glass in door scraped.) to it so we contacted the service department and they stated it would be delivered on 9/4. I asked why I had to wait so long it was not my fault.
I contacted the store located in Brentwood, TN off of Mores Lane and spoke with the sales person that took care of are sale (Larry). I wanted to know why I have to wait until Thursday because of there carelessness. He stated there wasn't anything he could do and asked if I would like to speak with the Manager and I said yes.
He stated that the manager would call me right away. I have not received a call yet from the manager, so I went there this morning to talk to the manager and they said he was out. This tells me they don't care about the customer and there is no customer service. I will wait until Thursday.
I will not do business with Rooms To Go any more and I also will let every one I know about your service.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - coffee table/sofa table
- Rooms To Go - living room sofa set
- Rooms To Go - mattress sagging only 3 months after purchases
- Rooms To Go - bedroom furniture set
- Rooms To Go - purchase of a leather living room set.