Rooms To Go / they don't keep their words
I purchase a Love seat, a Chaise, and four set of dining chair from Rooms To Go, in Sept 06. From the point of contact and the end of the sale, the salesman demonstrated the benefits of getting the 3 year fabric protection plan. He even took his pen out and wrote on the sofa, same fabric as the sofa I own. To my surprise it was removing with the cleaner liquid that was provided to me when I made the purchase. I can't not remember his name, but he explained to me that with this fabric protection plan, if there is any food or drink stains that wouldn't be remove, that either Room To Go will fix it or replace it. Call customer service they sent a Technician out, he remove some of the stain but not all of it, told me to get it professionally clean. Which I did and cost me $140.00. Then another Technician came out and told me to keep the receipt so that I can reimburse from Rooms To Go. Got a call back from customer service telling me that they can't do anything for me? After going through will all the process that the customer service told me to do. I get nothing in return, they got my business and they won't keep there word on the fabrics protection plan. They offer a 3 year protection plan and yet they do not even follow through with it. Just giving me the turn around. The salesman even uses my little as selling tools to demonstrate it will be best if you use it because kid will be kid.
All that's said, Rooms To Go is dishonest to their customers. To offer a product and don't follow through with it. Not explaining the protection plan to it entity. Giving customer the turn around. I am a very patience person and do not waste time on this nonsense, but to spend almost $2, 000.00 on their product and in return getting the door. I want everyone to know this and not to purchase anything from Rooms to Go or buy their warranty, it's a SCAM! You can find better quality else where.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - Customer Service
- Rooms To Go - center console for recliner
- Rooms To Go - delivery/bed bugs
- Rooms To Go - I received damaged product and very dissatisfied how im being treated to correct this matter
- Rooms To Go - delivery method