Rooms To Go / it is simply defective fabric
Rooms To Go at Baybrook Mall has replaced my living room set three times because of defective fabric. I explained in detail to them that because of the small size of my person, most couches are too deep and my feet do not touch the floor. When I finally found this set I was delighted with it's comfort, and it also fits well in the limited size of my room. I had shopped all stores in the Houston/Galveston area because of my requirements regarding this furniture. Rooms To Go only guarantees a refund if you request one within 48 hours. They say that I can exchange this room for another of equal value, however; they do not have one that meets my needs. The fabric begins to show "splotches" after a few weeks, not within the 48 Hour window. I have been dealing with this issue and exchange policy for over 6 months now and cannot resolve this problem even after speaking with the store representative yesterday. I do not want to keep furniture in my home that is an embarrassment to me in that the fabric looks as though there are stains on it, with new "stains" appearing every week. I paid their charges to have their faabric protection applied; however, these spots are not due to spills of any kind. It is simply defective fabric tht they should not be selling to unsuspecting consumers.
More Rooms To Go Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Rooms To Go Outlet - bad customer service 
- Ge Online Service / Rooms To Go - saturday payment considered late payment 
- Rooms To Go - thieves/liars/poor customer service
- Rooms To Go - sold me a mattress with bed bugs in it 
- Rooms To Go Kids / Ivy League Bunk Set - appalling quality & customer service
- Rooms To Go - purchase of a leather living room set.
- Rooms To Go - inferior quality sofa
- Rooms To Go - bonita springs couches
- Rooms To Go - red sectional that was purchase 3 1/2 years ago
- Rooms To Go - isofa