Rooms To Go / bad customer service

1 Siegan LaneBaton Rouge, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 225-292-6551

I purchased a bed and dining room set February 15, 2009. I was told that both would be delivered on February 18th. They showed up a day early to deliver the bed and dining room set. At this time I was told that they would be unable to assemble the table because it was broken. The delivery driver told me that the table would come the following day with the other 2 chairs. They should up the next day to deliver the 2 chairs, but no table. They told me someone would call me to reschedule the delivery. Two days passed and I finally called Customer Service to find out when the table would be delivered. I was told that they did not schedule anything because I did not call to request another table! They told me that the table would be delivered the following Friday (Feb 27th).

So, today is February 27th. Rooms To Go has just left my house and I still DO NOT have a table. Again, the table was broken and they were unable to assemble it. But this time, they left a piece to the table. So right now, I have 6 chairs and the base to my table sitting in the dining room!

I once again called customer service (since it is my responsiblity to request the table top). The rep told me that it would be another week before they are able to deliver the table top. I told her that I will NEVER deal with Rooms To Go again. I doubt she cared!

Ko

Comments

• Ti
      23rd of Jun, 2010

So was this resolved? I am VERY curious because I am goig through the same thing.

• Sc
      4th of Nov, 2010

I recently bought two bedroom sets for my daughters and am disgusted with the overall experience I had spending almost $3, 000 with Rooms to go. The delivery/set up was not done right and pieces have been falling apart. Miserable experience dealing with customer service who remained "indifferent" to my issues. Basically told me they were sorry i was not satisfied and hoped they could help me in the future. How are they in business???? I have heard muktiple stories about their bad customer service. Stay away from their Disney bed sets...rose handles break off at the slightest touch...forget about pulling your trundle bed out. The quality is sooooooo terrible.