Rogers Wireless / service
On Fri. Nov 8/08, as the final month of our 3 year contract approached, my spouse contacted Rogers to renew our contract and to actually order two new cell phones. After being told we were considered excellant customers based on our three year history, the deal was made, and charges were calculated. No word from the rep regarding when the final payment for the new phones was due.
Today, Wed., Nov 12/08, after yesterday's day of morning, I attempted to use my cell phone. My call was directed to Rogers customer service, where I was informed that charges on my account were over the limit, and therefore, our service had been suspended.
After bouncing between billing and customer service for approx. 1 - 1 1/2 hours, we determined we were over our limit because of the new phones we had purchased, but not yet received. Furthermore, despite our history and the fact that we still had a month on our current contract, nothing could be done to reinstate service until payment had been received.
Know what they can do with their service? And, where else do I write.
More Rogers Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet