Rogers / deceptive business practice
Rogers Wireless are once again pushing the limit on lawfull practices!
They offer a wireless add-on (called a wireless essential) which supposedly gives you unlimited on device browsing. But there is a whole bunch of fine print that I have yet to be able to find written on their site. CBC news states "Critics said the plans were Rogers' latest attempt to confuse customers, this time by misrepresenting the word "unlimited."
"What appears to be a good deal on the surface comes with some serious caveats, " wrote Marc Lostracco, assistant editor of the Torontoist website. "Customers need to remember that a company calling something 'unlimited' doesn't actually make it so."
Exactly. The only problem is now: I have a contract with this "unlimited" addon for three years (2011) or I can pay a $100 fee to remove it early. Not suprisingly I was NEVER told about a early termination fee when they offered it to me!
More Rogers Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers - internet installation
- Rogers - television service in implementing new schedule of television channel access 
- Rogers - i'm complaint about rogers bad service 
- Rogers - cell phone scam calls 
- Rogers - in my opinion, fraudulent advertising on the rogers yahoo email site