Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines Logo

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines

Having problems with Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines?

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines Customer Service Contacts

+63 2395 8000 (Sun Hotline)
+63 2395 8888 (Sun Postpaid Elite Plan Hotline)
+63 2395 3333 (Sun Broadband Wireless Hotline)
+63 2397 8888 (DMPI Trunkline)
29/F Galleria Corporate Center, EDSA Corner Ortigas Avenue, Metro Manila
Quezon City
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines Customer Service. Initial Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines. Discuss the issues you have had with Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines Complaints & Reviews

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippinesunethical behaviour

Below is my email dated January 7, 2021 which until I didn't received any feedback from Sun.

Good afternoon Ma'am/Sir,

This is to raise my concern on how your personnel treated your customers. Kindly be informed that sometime in December 16, 2020, a certain Bea of Sunshop Tacloban City, Leyte requested me to submit a marriage certificate in compliance to the pending renewal of my postpaid plan. She told me that within a week it will be processed including my preferred unit i.e. Huawei Y9s. However, from December 16-20, 2020 I failed to receive either call, text or email regarding the availability of my preferred unit in relation to my renewed plan. Hence, sometime in December 20, 2020, I inquired Sunshop in SM Fairview Quezon City if it is possible they can process my pending renewal in Tacloban Sunshop but I was advised that they cannot override the pending transaction in Sunshop Tacloban City. I emailed her again on December 29, 2020 inquiring about the status (email attached) but failed to receive a response from her. Just today, I requested my wife to personally inquire the status on my renewed plan but we were surprised, she cancelled my request for renewal on December 18, 2020 when in fact, I was just requested to submit the marriage certificate she requested for on December 16, 2020?

Is this the kind of employee you have in Sunshop Tacloban? How come she was acting like that? You will be losing customers if you will take action against her. She did not even bothered to respond my emails or texts with her. I could not imagine why she is still working in your company.

Below are my emails with her. You can verify that. I hope whoever will receive this email will not act like Bea also.

ENGR. DALMACIO RUEL S. TOBIAS
CP# [protected]

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile PhilippinesBilling Charges

I have 3 Plan in Sun Cellular P300 fix rate. Lately, I have noticed that I always have a previous balance in my statement and my latest bill becomes P600.00. I called three times the customer services and I told them these incidents. They verified my account then they told me that when the number is redirected and reconnected the system doubled the charges on my account. So I contested this for many times because it is not right that I will pay for the additional P300.00 that in fact my plan is fix P300.00. The customer service told me it is systems error. So, meaning I will pay for that systems error??? How come... and they told me its valid.. How come that it was valid??? systems error is valid? I requested for dispute and the customer service told me that there is no assurance that my request will be granted. I wont pay for that Systems error. The sun cellular must adjust these systems error and never charge to client.

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile PhilippinesService

This is to complain regarding on the matter of not giving enough consideration in the monthly payment during pandemic as against with the Government's mandate of payment specifically stated in RA 11494- Bayanihan to Recover as One Act. This is placing the trajectory in prejudicing the rights of its Client when the possibility of payment is subjected to extra ordinary conditions. Their act is so harsh on the part of their Client as no notice was served in the immediate termination of the contract and on the bare reason of delayed payments.

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippinesflp plan no data for 2 months

+[protected]
        My number with sun cellular doesn't have data for 2 months. (aug10, 2020)
        They keep on asking for payment but they are not giving me enough service.
        I reported this many times thru hotlines 200 and sun shop and smart center
        But still they don't mind at all. Haist. I'm too tired to followup with the every way possible.
        Sun shop marikina
        Smart edsa shangrila
        Smart center sm megamall
        Hotline 200

Aug 27, 2020

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines — Prepaid service promo subscription

Company name: Sun Cellular Philippines (Prepaid) Date of incident: 26 August 2020 My Prepaid Mobile number...

Jul 13, 2020

Sun Cellular — Suspended services from exceeding credit limit brought about by unposted payments

For about 2 weeks now, Sun Cellular has suspended my plan's outgoing calls/ texts and data services. The...

Jun 26, 2019

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines — misleading information sent via sms by one of the customer service representative of sun cellular

I was sent a test message from someone from SUN Cellular from this number ([protected]) which read: "Hi thi...

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippinesbilling and service/internet connection on sun broadband unit

With regards to my account No. [protected] (Mobile No. [protected], it was January 2019 when I started to complaint about the internet connection for my sun broadband at Sun Cellular service center in Megamall, but unfortunately my concern was not addressed, I was referred to Smart but because my postpaid plan is under Sun Cellular, I was then instructed to return/refer the problem to Sun Cellular.

February 9, I returned to Sun Cellular Service Center, again to complaint about the services I'm not getting for my Sun Broadband Post paid... this time this was recorded by your service representative and was given a service reference number (sorry I can't find the ref.no.) and follow up thru you hotline was done.. you can check this out to your records. This April when again I return to Megamall service center.. my concern was not address which prompted me to buy new unit of smart broadband... I requested to kindly check and make necessary adjustment to my account since I have no internet connection for three months.. This month I'm expecting that there will be adjustment but the problem is that Instead of adjustment, I am receiving text messages that I have a balance of P2, 500+...

Plan Type is SBW 799 with bundle for postpaid account number [protected].

Requesting to kindly check my billing concern coz it will be unfair for us consumer receiving and paying the services which was not delivered to us.

Hope for your immediate action on my concern.

Thank you.

NANCY N. DESCANZ

Apr 15, 2019

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines — internet data service

I just want to complain the SUN Cellular they blocked my data signal on which i register on their data promo...

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippinestu200 - no service for unli chat and facebook

- Registered TU200 on April 5, 2019 but was not able to avail the unlimited chat and facebook
            - Contacted support on April 7, 2019 and was told to wait for 24 hours however no update.
            - Called back on April 8, 2019 and was told that they can't do anything until the investigation is completed.
            - This is not acceptable! I paid for the service in which i was not able to avail. I was told that possible reason is that over used of DATA. I am a TU200 user for more than a year already and my DATA is always turned ON with no problem. This is something to do with your system!

• Ro
                Rodelio Galima Apr 22, 2019

Same experience. I do not use any VPN/Application that will circumvent their system/internet but they blocked my data. I solely use the Tu200 for FB and Messenger as inclusion of the promo. I am going to file a case to NTC and DTI.

• Ta
                Tazzy_517 Apr 15, 2019

Same experience here i want to file a legal complain but i dont know where i am trying to figure it out until now because its so unfair for us to pay the service that they did not provide

Apr 02, 2019

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines — Sun cellular postpaid bill

APRIL 3, 2019 SUN CELLULAR BILLING ACCOUNT QUEZON CITY To whom it may concern: Dear Maam/ Sir ; I am...

Sun Cellularcustomer service representative

Last time I accompanied my husband to claim his loyalty phone, the customer service representative who assisted us acted rudely. While my husband was paying for his monthly bill, I ask her if I could inquire about my loyalty phone too since I am a postpaid user as well (I was asking nicely). She responded ok and told me that she will verify it after she assisted my husband. So, I responded Ok. Everything went well except that when I was already talking to my husband and was telling me that he is going to give me his loyalty phone. Then I respond to him saying that I will inquire first if I have a loyalty phone too (so that in case, I wouldn't have to take his phone). That time she responded rudely in a high tone saying that "Pagkatapos ni sir i-aasist ko kayo para naman magkaroon din kayo ng sarili niyong cellphone!". I wasn't talking to her! But even if I did, that's not the proper way to repond to a customer. Plus she was obviously acting/trying to get to my nerves (as if teasing me). I don't know why she did that. I wasn't even a bit rude to her! Please instill discipline to your customer service representative. She is not being approachable and it's like I'm the one who should adjust to her standards.

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines — data service

I am a prepaid user of sun.. Recently bought the sim and used the sim once or twice. They have just blocked...

Cebu City

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines — hanggang ngayon hndi padin maactivate yung load kahit matagal ng bayad

account [protected] i just receive a text " Total charge to date has reached 100% of your Credit Limit...

Tarlac City

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines — erroneous charges in my billing

Accountt# [protected] Account Name: Loreen Osorio Sarmiento Billing Period: Aug 16 to Sept 15, 2018 I am...

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippinesmobile prepaid

I just want to let you know that you have a false advertisement when it comes to your TU200 offer. It says that I can get free fb on it but I can't even view photos on. I've talked to your FB chat support and what they've clarified was the TU200 has only 15mb/day for fb which was not mentioned on their advertisement. Plus the other TU's offer are good like TU60, it has a good fb connection. So How come you'll get better connection on a lower amount of load vs the higher amount. Tu200 is just a waste of money. I want my load back on [protected] so I can register on tu60 instead.
                Contact#[protected]

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines — end contract plan 350.

Dear sun cellular, July 18, 2018, cel # [protected], Requesting to end my contract for plan 350, Please...

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippinestext and call spam

Two numbers keep on calling me but I put them in the call rejects list already. But, they also keep on messaging me (I don't understand what are they saying either because of wrong spelling and spaces?) when I saw by the morning they called many times in the middle of the night which is annoying. I try to mark their texts as spam but still they keep on massaging me. Help me please.

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippines — termination of contract

I purchased a mobile unit last October 24, 2015 for a 24-month period contract for which effectivity wa...

Taguig City

Sun Cellular / Digitel Mobile Philippinesplan 599/ and customer service representative

Nag redeem aq Ng iplan 55 and na consume ko then after that I stop usinng my data after notifying me na I already consume it. Tpos cnicingil nio Ako Ng extra usage charge? Na mas malaki pa sa plan ko!! Tumwag aq sa inio pinag antay ako Ng more than 20 mins at pinatay Nia nlng bigla without even saying na if my concern pa ba aq or Kung nasolve ba Ang problem ko.!! No hndi Nia nga mapaliwanag Ng maayos!! Nag babayad aq Ng Tama tpos ganto lng Ang serbisyo nio?

plan 599/ and customer service representative