Rogers Communications / cellular activation of apple watch
On Sept 28 I bought an apple watch with the hopes of using for training so that I would not have to bring my phone with me. Subsequently, I have been numerous phone calls and problems with this advertised activation service. There were many glitches and many hours (about 10) spent talking to the tech department to get the watch to actually be able to have cellular. On October 13, almost three weeks later the issue was seemingly resolved, only to find out that my phone was now disabled and I could no longer call out. More conversations ensued with tech agents. I then waited all day with no cell service for outbound calls for a text that was supposed to come that day. When the text fianlly came it said that the issue was resolved. When I tried to use my phoen to call out again, AGAIN it did not work! I was then again talking to tech reps etc. I am sure you can appreciate that this is an uncapptable use of my time and energy and that an advertsied service should not take 3 weeks to get up an running only to then have more problems. Not to mention the lack of service, attention and courtesy on the part of the Rogers company and reps. I am appalled at the miservice and incapable customer service that has resulted and no one from Rogers has even contacted me to discuss the matter. No apologies, nothing. There has been glee at success from agents when they have finally gotten one step right0- however I am left frustatred wondering why are you so happy when this should just work in the first place and all the time and effort I have put into this in order for you to figure it out??
I find this very disrespectful of my time and in this day and age the company is light years behind.
More Rogers Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Communications - service 
- Rogers Communications - tv 
- Rogers Communications - internet increased pricing 
- Rogers Communications - cancellation 
- Rogers Communications - internet