Rogers Cable / customer service 'white liars'
I wanted to order setanta sports to watch soccer. I made it clear that I was visiting my parents house for the holidays and that I live in england. The rogers representative told me it was $14.99. I understood this as meaning for the month. What I found out later was that there is a minimum of a four-month contract. It was obvious to the rep that I was visiting and only was interested in watching a few games. I consider it lying for him not to inform me about the four-month commitment.
Shame on you rogers..
More Rogers Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers - television service in implementing new schedule of television channel access 
- Rogers - i'm complaint about rogers bad service 
- Rogers - cell phone scam calls 
- Rogers - in my opinion, fraudulent advertising on the rogers yahoo email site 
- Rogers - bt television montreal