Rogers Cable / customer service 'white liars'

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I wanted to order setanta sports to watch soccer. I made it clear that I was visiting my parents house for the holidays and that I live in england. The rogers representative told me it was $14.99. I understood this as meaning for the month. What I found out later was that there is a minimum of a four-month contract. It was obvious to the rep that I was visiting and only was interested in watching a few games. I consider it lying for him not to inform me about the four-month commitment.
Shame on you rogers..

Ro

Comments

2nd of Feb, 2009

Rogers is horrible, when we first moved into our house they charged us an addtional 350 dollars by accident...yes they did correct this but now years later, I just had a credit report done and it's showing 340 dollars owing to Rogers that is apparently from 2002 - 2003 time frame. I'm sure Rogers was paid, so far I've called them, as well as the collection agency they placed the claim with along with my bank etc...and Rogers can't tell me what I owe this money for. I have now called Rogers about 5 or 6 times asking to speak with a Supervisor and requesting to know what I supposedly owe this money for but NO ONE has gotten back to me. The collection agency is of course advising that I pay...they don't seem to understand why would you pay a bill that you're sure you've already paid. If Rogers can only produce a copy of my bill that I supposedly owe for I could go back in my bank records and confirm that it was paid. Why are they so difficult to deal with, are we not the customers the ones that ultimatley pay their salary???