Advance Telecom Inc Logo

Advance Telecom Inc

Having problems with Advance Telecom Inc?

Advance Telecom Inc Customer Service Contacts

21 New Ln Huntington
York, North
YO32 9NR

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Advance Telecom Inc Customer Service. Initial Advance Telecom Inc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Advance Telecom Inc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Advance Telecom Inc. Discuss the issues you have had with Advance Telecom Inc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Advance Telecom Inc Complaints & Reviews

Advance Telecomnokia

my name is Huzaifa aijaz
model: Nokia 2690 (white color)
email: [protected]@hotmail.com
imei: [protected]
date lost: on October
current number used: [protected]
my contact#: [protected]

I lost my mobile as i was going to aslam market, suddenly i felt that my mobile was not in my pocket, and i realised that before i was going to the market, i had my my mobile in my pocket, and when i stopped for a little moment to check whether my mobile was in my pocket or not and then my mobile was not in my pocket. i called the number which sim was inserted([protected]) and it as responding but not answering, and in the night when i re-caled my number it was powered off, so i knew some one had took my mobile. i have sent an email to [protected]@vsnl.com and i hope for the best.

nokia

• Br
      Brian St. Vincent Feb 26, 2009

During download of Adobe Reader Update payement For the download was requested.( this request appeared
      prior to the down load taking place and i was under the impression it was a legitimate request from Adobe
      Reader. ) I payed $49.96 by Paypal, (transaction ID 93C62999AG494663V). I have been unable to
      contact the website

Advance Telecom/nokia X6 Mobilecamera error

my name is majid from quetta.i am medical student of mbbs.i am using nokia mobile last ten years. I took recently nokia x600 having serial IMEI NO;[protected]. it was fine but suddenly its camera give error.even not droped from me . while capture photo camera displays error occured restart phone. I restored all original settings still not ok. I have sent my mobile with advance telecom warrenty to karachi two weeks before. Please please repair my phone before eid i hope you 'll not refuse my humble request. Thanks

majid Nov 11, 2010

Advance Telecom — Internet Scam

I paid for a VIP membership to itunes on Christmas because I was trying to set up an account with them. I...

Advance Telecom Inc. Google Earth Plus download.Took the money but did'nt deliver the download.

Looks like I have been duped in the same way way your previous complainants have. I googled "Google Earth" to obtain free download but was also offered 3 years upgrade to "Google Earth Plus", after being directed to Advance Telecom Inc site via Google. I paid $20.55 through Paypal on 23rd Dec, but needless to say, I did not receive any software download nor have I had any luck in contacting Advance Telecom Inc since.
      If only I had come across your website sooner I could have been forewarned. I do not expect to see my money again however I hope the sheer number of complaints made will eventually help to close down this website.
      I do not understand how these scammers have been allowed to operate for so long ( at least 9 months going by your list of complaints ) without anyone being able to do anything about it.
      I do not think that that Google or Paypal come out of this with any credit however I can only blame myself for being so naive and trusting.
      "Pissed Off Bob"

Advance Telecom Inc. — Unauthorized billing

Advance Telecom Inc. portrays to be google earth among many other shareware (freeware) software sites they...

Advance TelecomFraud and cheating

It was represented by Advance Telecom, Inc. that I was buying Nero 8, the download and 1-year update subscription, and download registry repair. After the PayPal checkout and clicking 'return to download'. The screen went blank. I entered several messages to the e-mail address in PayPal and was sent a bogus URL. When in the Windows Update website, I put in the URL and received an expired Demo version of Nero 8. I e-mailed the company to no avail. I put in a claim with PayPal and was sent the bogus URL for Nero 8 again, then a generic DVD/CD burner. After a couple more responses from me that I 'purchased Nero 8 and expect Nero 8' I received notice from PayPal that a refund was issued and on temporary hold until the funds clear. Hopefully that means a real refund and not more run-around. But it looks like they took my PayPal complaint seriously and I am not out $40. Perhaps they are trying to clear their name? Whew!

Advance TelecomVirus programme

I have the same problem with the other complainants with Advance Telecom. I paid $44.96, purportedly for a 3 year membership for a on-line virus scanner and an accelerator but didn't receive the product. I wrote to ask for a refund but didn't hear back from them. Below are the transaction details:

Transaction ID: 9D7612859G058425P
          Item Price: $44.96 USD
          Total: $44.96 USD
          Order Description: 3 Year VIP Membership and 1 Extra Feature(s)
          Item/Product Number: 1

joed Apr 24, 2009

I too now see that I was scammed by this bunch of goobers. Same M/O, $35.01 charge on the screen for 3 yr VIP membership (with upgrades) for the" AVAST HOME" antivirus software download. No download instructions provided or available. No email response and that site also locked up my computer during this time as well. I'm just now disputing the charge thru my bank. Some folks need to go to jail for this scam!
              I'm in GA.

• Na
              Nada Feb 08, 2009

A friend of mine had a similar problem. He had problems with viruses and tried to download ZoneAlarm and ended up paying Advanced Telecom for software that did nothing. Same phone situation [protected] and answered somewhere in the middle east. I'm guessing since his computer was already infected he's being redirected to a phony website regardless what software he was trying to download. The pages looks convincing, but, not the same. Very clever scam which I believe is a part of a virus or spyware attack.

• Bi
              Bill LaRowe Jan 24, 2009

I'm in Ohio, USA. Thought I was getting SpyBot Search and Destroy antispyware. Got some sign-up page that looked legit. I thought this software was free, but I was in a hurry. Paid Advance Telecom, Inc. $35.01 for 3 yr VIP membership (with upgrades). No download instructions provided. Found out this company is a scam. Called the number I had [protected] and got some guy in Pakistan (I think). He says funds will be refunded. Will wait and see.

charles panting Nov 18, 2008

i to have the same problem has everyone else i thought i brought nero 9 but ended up getting a email from advance telcom to say i got a 3 years membership and 2 extra features and that they had charged me $107.11 aud receipt number [protected] so i rang paypal to see what could be done about it and they told me to ring [protected] and ask for a refund . what i would like to know is what in thehell is the 3 years membership for when all i wanted to buy was nero 9 regards perth western australie

Advance Telecom.com — Adobe PDF 2009

Advance Telecom Inc ripped me off using Google Earth 4.3 as the bait and sucked me in to purchasing a 3 Year...

Advance Telecom, Inc.Ripoff for &free& pdf reader software

On Sept 23, 2008 I was tricked by Advance Telecom into purchasing "free" pdf reader software. I was led into purchasing i year membership (or else there was no way of reaching the download site). This company masks itself under Adobe's name: AdobeAcrobat.Official-2008.com. I have tried unsuccessfully to retrieve my money.

• Va
                Valerie Gosnell Dec 01, 2008

I purchased Adobe Flash player from Advance Telecom, Inc. through Pay Pal and was ripped off $49.96. I contacted Pay Pal and they will not do anything about it.

Advance Telecom Inc — False representation of another company

While I was setting up my Mp4 player. This company said I needed a 3 year plan in payment of 49.90 for...

Advance Telecom — Scam!

My computer error messaged me that it could not find Macromedia Flash. I googled and located Advance Telecom...