Rogers Cable — customer service
If you have tried to call rogers customer service, you know where I'm going with this. EVERY time they are experiencing "high volumes" of calls showing their lack of capacity for the obviously high number of complaints. Ironic for a telephone service provider? The last time I called I was on hold in "priority" sequence for 20 minutes. When I eventually reached a real person I was told to call back in 2 hours because they had computer problems - another ironic issue considering they are an internet provider. Last year they cut my cable and left me with no phone for an hour. Apparently this was planned but told noone! This company is a monopoly and constantly cons people into accepting special deals only to find your monthly payment increases again and again.
More Rogers Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Rogers Wireless - fraud/misleading csr 
- Rogers Wireless - rogers wireless contract transfer 
- Rogers Cable Network - unusual billing charges and poor customer service 
- Rogers - Home Phone Service - disconnect home phone with no authorization! 
- Rogers - free gift offer is a scam! 
- Rogers Cable - free preview billing scam? 
- [Resolved] Rogers - charges and changes requested 
- Rogers - unsolicited text messages by tmg sms 
- Rogers Cable/TSN - showing soccer instead of the start of the second half of the f1 season.
- Rogers Wireless - fraud