Rent-A-Centerthreats made by employee

Rent A Center on 13930 Nacogdoches Rd in San Antonio, TX (P) [protected] keeps harassing me and now they have crossed the line. An employee by the name of David called my boss whom is a reference and told him how much I owed them and the last time I paid and he told him I played him which I'm not quite sure what he means by that and that he doesn't want to have to take things to the next level. I am sure aswell what he meant by that but I'm a little scared for my life. Now my job is on the line because David calls my job at least 2 times a day and gives whomever answers the phone a hard time. I'm humiliated because now my boss knows that I'm behind on my payment and that doesn't look good on my part. Not only am I scared because I don't know what David will do but that right there is illegal for him to do. I have asked him not to call my work because we aren't allowed personal calls but he calls more. I am also not sure why I'm having to pay because I was under the impression that I paid the total price when first buying the product.
I bought damaged sofas for 400 and I have my bank statement that shows that's what I paid. I was not given any paperworknor did I sign anything only signed the initial application. I honestly don't know what to do...

Em