Rent-A-Center / refrigerator

We decided to go to Rent a center primarily because they hook up everything for you. (My fiance pass away 3 weeks prior I have no clue how to do these things) They came hooked it up, and yesterday (2 weeks after the delivery) I had to go into my basement. It was flooded. I head upstairs to find where it was coming from and it was the connection for the ice maker. My refrigerator has a space set back making it even with the surrounding walls, so it wasn't visible in any way. Forget that after 2 weeks of water running through the floor, or all our stored things in the basement that are floating, I just wanted it properly hooked up. They told me that they don't hook up the water to the refrigerator. Why would I spend so much extra money, for the RAC service if they don't hook up the one thing I couldn't do myself. I could have done this much damage myself and saved a lot of money. And apon investigation I found the only thing they do not hook up is gas, to a range or gas dryer.

Bu
Apr 14, 2016

Comments

Apr 15, 2016

Hello, I work with Rent-A-Center and am sorry for your loss. We always want to make sure our customers receive a high-level of customer service so that they have the best experience with us. We'd like the chance to discuss your concerns further and see if there is anything we can do to address them and turn your feelings around. Please give our customer care team a call at [protected] whenever you have a chance.