Reliance Telecom - India / usb modem for internet not delivered
Please note that we have paid the charges for 2 USB Modem for internet connection to the above Company dealer in Borivali east- M/S Yash Enterprises (Mr. Pratik bhai - Manager ( cell no+[protected]) and Mr. Nitin - Asst. Manager) on 19th Sept. vide cheque no 982901 of Canara Bank, Borivali for INR16400/-( for one mobile plus sim plus 2 usb modems) they promised us to give the Modems on 22nd sept. After that we have made numerous visit to their offices and they were not giving any proper reply about the delivery. Moreover the Mr. Pratik didnt even provide the invoice for the cheque amount. Later when you call them they start disconnecting your phones. Anyone suggest is there is any way where can i get justice in such a case? I dont know the company website or call centre number for making complaints.
More Reliance Telecom - India Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Trends - online service and refund not received
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.