Reliance Internet Connection / poor service from reliance broadband

1 India Review updated:

I wanted to have Internet connection from Reliance. One person Sanjeev from Reliance came to me for this. He told that reliance box is at my building's roof, so internet connection will be given very fast within 3 days. He collected cheque for the same around 19th Oct, 2006. After 10 days, I did not got any communication from Reliance. I was that time in very much need of internet. I called him so many time but he stopped picking up my phone and if he picks(when I called from some other phone), he will say that he is busy and will call back after some time.

I was not expecting any poor service from Reliance so I thought that this person cheated me and I was planning to lodge a compliant against him, but I got call that some people from reliance has come to install internet. It one month now I have given the cheque and I was not expecting that a world reknown indian MNC will have such a poor service.

From OCt till date, I am writing Reliance Customer care for my refund, but every time I got the same e-mail back saying that I will be getting my refund in 10 days.

Stay away from Reliance!

Comments

• Su
      13th of Feb, 2007

Same happened to me... I gave my cheque like a month ago. He told that reliance box is at my building's roof, so internet connection will be given very fast within 7 days and till now i haven't heard from anyone in reliance.

After 12 days, . I called him but he stopped picking up my phone and same when I called from some other phone, he said that he is busy and will call back himself.

I think a MNC like reliance has shown what kind of service they really provide.

Stay away from Reliance!

• Sk
      26th of Jul, 2007

I share the same thoughts for what other poor reliance broadband users are facing, It's absolutely pathetic and very poor services such big indian MNCs Reliance broadband providing to it's customers.

I've been using their services for last 2 months despite i have paid all their bills and dues but there connection never been up. the most frustrating thing is that there isn't any face or counter where you can go and explode your anger. their customer service is really poor must say... I've logged compliant many times and I've given assurance that the problem will be fixed within 24 hours time but none is been done.

Who's ever looking for installing Reliance broadband connection my advise to all those who wants to stay away hassle and money and time wastes than please... please stay way from Reliance!

• Aa
      28th of Jul, 2007

On the evening of 29th june i had contacted Mr. NARANJAN the sales man of the broadband services for the connection. At that day only i have made the payment of rupees 500 to him for the for the further process , he told me that The connection would be installed in my house in next 15 days. After 15 days when i called him, he told me to talk to Mr. VISAL SRIVASTAVA how was responsible for the connection in my area. I had a talk to him & he told me that the connection would be installed in next 2 days, but it did not happened so. I called him after 2 days he told me to wait as he would tell me after few mins. But he did not called me & when later i called him he did not picked up my phone call. I then called the customer care of the broadband they told me to talk to mr. VISAL SRIVASTAVA but he did not picked up my phone. I have my complaint regarding these people when ever i call them they all give me a excuse or rather tell me a lie . For the last 20 days they have not done even a single work regarding this. Yesterday i had a talk to MR.VISAL SRIVASTAVA he told me he did not has the service order, then i talked to the wireman m. PRAVIN he told me he does not has booster, every single person is giving excuses but not doing there work. It has been more than 22 days and yet there is no signs of the connection to my house.

Reliance broandband office in Lucknow is in MAGMUM PLAZA & BTC HOUSE in GOMTI NAGAR, LUCKNOW.

Thank you.

• Sh
      26th of Jul, 2008

Sir,
    I am using data card of relience. I want to change my plan. I need unlimited surfing & some downloding. Tell me how i can do it quickly. Can i change my data card plan online. clear that how can i do this

• Ra
      5th of Aug, 2008

I have taken reliance WiMax connection for last 1 months and as far as i remember I have raised atleaset 20 complaints till now. The internet never works. Once after calling their customer care several times they had fixed the issue and the internet started working for next 30 mins. Then again disconnected and it never came back. Its the worst internet service provider.

• Ab
      28th of Aug, 2008

dear sir,

actually some days ago a reliance broadbad executive came in my office and told about reliance broadband. he told qualities of reliance broadband so we agreed to take connection of reliance. we deposited installation charges rs 500 on 23/08/2008 at thet time and after two days a person came from reliance for address verification and he said ok.

Abhishek sales executive in reliance broadband had given a reciept and the reciepts no is 13000012357260, my office address is RR investors capital services private ltd, G-32 sriram tower 13 ashok marg lucknow.
    mobile no:- 9305949447
    office no- 0522- 2286518
    but till date neither he came nor any employee of reliance come for installation .

so i request you that kindly look this matter seriously and tell me status of connection .

thanks

abid rizvi

• Ra
      28th of Jun, 2012

hi
    very said to inform u that on 23 of i applied for net connection the person came to me and said apko connection 4 din key under mil jayeyga aur chala gaya i paid athe ammount iby check he cleared the check
    mr ps yadav after taht he never attended my phone
    aur jo number mujhey pata they wo bhi koi theek se respons nahi detey
    plese return my checkmy phone number is 9838210300, 0522 6522552
    please look in to the matter and solve my provlem mrs rajni mishra(tripathi)