Reliance Infocomm / harassment for recovery
I got my land line phone disconnected and the reliance customer care guys came to my residence and collected whatever the due amount was. Then after about 2 months I received a call from someone stating that he is calling from Delhi Police station and that a case has been lodged against me by reliance in Ahmedabad court and an arrest warrant has been issued to produce me at court. On asking for details he started abusing and used foul language. He called me 2 - 3 times and mentally harassed me. I understood that he is no one but a recovery agent. It was a matter or a small amount, about Rs 1000 /-. I have my mother at home and do not want her to undergo any such situation. I went to Reliance web world and payed the amount. I still have about rs 600 - 700due on reliance which is the refundable security money. They have never come back for the same. It is a shameless company treating their 3 - 4 yrs old customers like this. I will never every buy any reliance product in my life and will make sure no one else does...
More Reliance Infocomm Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working