Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) / fake statements, poor customer service!

India Review updated:
I have recharge my Reliance mobile from HDFC Net Banking, said amount has been deducted from my bank account but i have not received Top-up amount in my mobile. When I have inquired about the same with Reliance Customer Representative they had denied saying that there were no such transaction happened on that respective date. Even they are not ready to note down the complaint for the same.

They all are getting training to make Fake Statement saying that "Our System do not showing any such transaction". Just Guess if there system showing wrong transaction, think about there representative, how could they says correct statement.

A  27th of Mar, 2007 by
I m using the mobile since inception of rim that time it was post paid but now adays it is pre paid. One month before i have submitted the id proof and photo. After that they had given me call to confirm my address but from 25th of march they have cut my connection. And saying like it will take time to continue service.
N  8th of Apr, 2007 by
I am using Reliance prepaid mobile service from the last around two years but now at present, I am facing some technical problem in using Reliance services. I don't even get connect to Reliance Free Customer Care Number *369 or *333. I also facing problem to connect Internet at my PC. I am using Nokia 2280 handset. Anyone suggest.
A  13th of Apr, 2007 by
Very bad service at daryaganj branch.
A  17th of Apr, 2007 by
Reliance service has lost all its goodwill to the general public due to its ignorance in serving the basic facilities to the customer, be it a basic customer care service over the phone (that hardly gets connected, not even a musical waiting tone could they afford now-a-days) they are even misbehaving to their old permanent customers... The customer care people out there are just good for nothing , illmannered people, will world's worst training. Every time i get a line to talk to the customer care people... May be after 10 or more tries... They dont even have the basic knowledge. I am having a rim connection for the last 6 years, but i am going to change it to any other service provider.

Last but not the least, it seems that mukesh ambani was far more an honest and better entrepreneur, than his cheating ### of a brother anil ambani, who doesn't even care for his own customer's basic needs.
A  24th of May, 2007 by
Am receiving some calls, who ware always abusing me in bad words.
A  29th of May, 2007 by
This in regards to my previous complaint in which i have mentioned about my problem and to my utter surprise nothing is been done on that, the problem is not that big for a telecom giant like Reliance to resolve, i am not been able to make any outgoing calls from my Reliance mobile which is creating a huge problem for me, just imagine the situation of carrying a mobile and not been able to call someone, my trust and believe in the service has shattered completely. God forbid what if i land up into some crisis situation and couldn't reach anyone for help when its required the most, whose going to take the responsibility for that. At many occasions I've also spoken to your customer support however nothing has come from them apart from the fake promises and i think i made lot of mistakes by relying on them.
A  30th of May, 2007 by
We are using RIM and very disappointed by the caller tune which is loaded by you in our phone without our request for this. So who will pay for this payment?
A  1st of Jul, 2007 by
I have a Reliance Net-Connect Card three month bundled package. I was promised for batter internet connection but finally distraught by customer care of Reliance. I am facing problem of wrong bill, very low speed and no attention of customer care.
A  2nd of Jul, 2007 by
I m using smart prepaid connection from last 3 years. Now i want to download smart tune. for this i dial 300, because this no i got from a sms and select the tune. After i get a confirm sms also. But till now no tune activate. And moreover for this whatever the rental charge that is taken from me. When i call customer care no response. If they don't response customer call then what customer do?
N  17th of Jul, 2007 by

Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - Unaccepted recharge

I have recharge my Reliance mobile with Rs 1100/- (1NDIA Plan) from Mobile Shop on 13/07/2007 at 8:35 PM. I got the conformation from 2811. After 3 mins of this conformation, I get another message from 2811 saying that I have been recharged with 105 (Life Time Plan) on 13/07/2007 at 8:37 PM. Due to this, my 1NDIA Plan gets override. When I have inquired about the same with Reliance Customer Representative they had said that it’s my fault, they can’t help me and I have to use the new plan or recharge again. But I am searching for my fault. If someone recharges my mobile by mistake (or intentionally), where is my fault? Why should I suffer? Why there is no option to the receiver mobile phone to accept/reject any recharge plan?
N  20th of Jul, 2007 by
Some of my coupons has been expired. Its expiry date was 30 june, 2007. My distributor is not returning these coupons.
N  23rd of Jul, 2007 by
I m not having proper network coverage at my work place at acharya inst. of management & sciences 1st stage 1st cross peenya indl. area bangalore, also so many times i made calls to *369 but it was busy. When i m calling some rajasthan bsnl mobiles the call is not connecting from reliance india card. My no. is 9342008635.

thanks and regards
Devendra Kumar Sharma
N  29th of Jul, 2007 by

Reliance / Prepaid Mobile Phone - Poor ring tones!

When anybody call from out side the person who is calling, he is listening songs instead of ringing sound. It seems very worst. I don't want the irritated songs. When i try to change the options it can not change songs to a common ring tone.
A  4th of Aug, 2007 by
I have already sent a complaint of my under warranty out of order phone (09319713338)to the customer care,but no one is there to respond on my alternate phone number given (09319005367) even after two weeks.

Is there anyone to listen and take the corrective measures to be a satisfactory reliance customer.

Manu Bist.
A  4th of Aug, 2007 by
I am using RIM from last two years. But now a days the service of RIM is going poor and poorer everyday. I have activated SMS CARD of Rs 49 about 20 days earlier which has promise to give free 1000 sms. But at present my balance is being reduced sharply. On questioning the costumer service they says that my sms card is invalid now...

N  17th of Aug, 2007 by
I have post paid connection. And have problem with networking. A part from it my mobile hand set is having some problem, so i want to buy new mobile. But there is no good option of hand set. Its strange. I want to buy something new at any range between rs5000 to 12000. But no good option i have to buy.
A  25th of Aug, 2007 by
Caller ID not functioning
N  31st of Aug, 2007 by
Recently I refilled my mobile for Rs.30/- and accordingly I put the numbers mentioned on the card and by mistake I pressed OK button instead of hesh button & there was no confirmation about my refilled balance.

I have a doubt whether my refilled amount got bounced. Whereas the reliance balance does not affect.

I am trying to know the balance on 225 desperately but only one word reply's 'thank you' or 'dhanyavaad' & after that no response at all.
A  2nd of Sep, 2007 by
I m also facing network problem in new agra colony of agra, up. this is from 2 weeks.
A  13th of Sep, 2007 by
There was an message sent to me that if you will recharge within 5 days u will get 3 months subscription but i got only 2 months it was on more than 151 recharge vouchers and i have recharged with 205 monthly recharge voucher. Beware!

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications