Reliance India Mobile / complaint isn't resolved yet

1 India Review updated:

I bought the new Reliance connection. Next day, I called up Reliance Customer Care and asked them whether I can recharge the 875 STD Calling card using ICICI Internet Banking. They told me that I can make the payment using ICICI Internet banking and recharge the 875 STS calling card, When I recharged the same, my recharge amount was credited to main account instead of STD Calling Card account. I logged a complaint. It is since 9 days, and the issue isn't resolved yet. I don't think Reliance is capable to provide valuable service to its customers. After all, at last customer suffers not the company. they are only interested in making money and not concerned about customers satisfaction.

I had called Reliance Customer Care Several times but they always say the issue is on SOLVING STATE. I will never recommend anyone for RELIANCE MOBILES.

Thanks.

Regards,
Mukesh Kumar

Comments

• Mo
      5th of Jul, 2007

Reliance did the same with me. I have recharged for Rs 280 for Reliance STD Card. But they instead gave me a 276 Rs plan with 1 month validity. What the hell and the customer care now says it can't be done with Icici internet banking and they are very rudely behaving. Not even registering my complaint.

• Vi
      15th of Jul, 2007

Hi friends,

I am vikas from Jamshedpur and I'm using realiance india mobile since 4 yrs from past 4 months i am getting a annoying message during making a call and i know this a little thing for reliance to solve in this regard i registered abt 20+ complains and sent about 10+ mails in these 4 moths but these [censored]ing reliance customer care exe. These themselves like god because no one can claim or make any difference in there jobs coz we are helpless.

Below I am attaching my mail, just see how they are dealing with me any suggestion to make my complain solve or how to approach for seniors in this regard.

I am vikash and my number is 93342*****.

I am using India calling card of 875. From the past 4 months I’m not able to make calls to another reliance number after 11:00 pm. In this concern I already registered 20 complains to customer care. But no action taken yet. Without solving my problems customer care department close my complain as solved.

For same problem I have to register 20+ complains. Instead of solving my complain, they just close my complain and mark it as solved. Actually when I make call to 93008***** after 11 pm I get messages like “your call could not be completed” “press 2 for Hindi”.

Sometimes my call get connected after 100 retries. But this always happen after 2-am.
    When I call customer care, they just register a complain but no action will be taken yet. For one problem I have to register 4 complains.

I am fade up by customer care behavior, that’s why I am mailing u my problem,I think you take my problem as urgent and solve my problem. Hope my problem get solved after your kind attention.

Sincerely,
    vikas

• Ji
      12th of Aug, 2007

Reliance Mobile/Comm is a Co.-once you are their customer-they don't care a two hoots for their customer as long as their bills are paid. They are COMPLETELY misleading the people through their Ad's.Customer service is designed to frustrate the complainant into giving up on his complaint and bearing mis service and poor quality.

It is one of those type of companies that imprint on your mind NEVER NEVER to deal with them ever again. Such is the callous attitude towards their customers. I say it in plural because I know many other friends who have Reliance Mobiles are so frustrated that their language for the Reliance Co cannot be printed.

• Ni
      4th of Apr, 2008

reliance got the worst network,
    they show advertisement that no water, no air ... bla bla
    and total network
    and my 50 % calls get dropped due to Network problems in pune
    they got the worst network
    and customer care guys dont know how to speak
    they think that only third grade people buy relaince since they gave reliance in 501/-
    cant normal people use reliance or what??
    the worst network in the whole world