Reliance Communication / recharge voucher
I have been cheated two times by RIM.
On October, 2007, I purchased a RIM recharge voucher of Rs. 495/- with the validity up to 31st December, 2007. But, unfortunately, no number I could scratch out for recharge. Immediately, I went to the shop from where I bought that. He suggested me to go to head quarter in Kakurgachhi, kolkata. After three times unsuccessful visit to the head quarter, I got a suggestion to visit web world, Park Street, Kolkata. They checked the voucher and replied that it was a valid number but at that time no 495/- voucher was available in the web world. They told to go after few days. Again, same reply I got from the web world that they had no 495/- recharge voucher. Entire process had been happening up to the last date of validity of the voucher. Being frustrated, I left the case. Recharge voucher is still with me.
I recharged my mobile with a RIM voucher of Rs. 399/- on 31st August, 2008 from my own mobile and immediately got a message of successful recharge. On September 3rd, 2008, the entire balance was removed. I contacted customer care when one of their representatives told me that due to technical fault balance was removed; within 48 h system would be as usual. After one and half day, again I contacted when they told me that due to making calls to some numbers, the balance was deducted and the line was then disconnected. Again I made a call to customer care asking that the answer given by the previous person was not correct because of the fact that the line was disconnected when was making a call to local RIM which, according to the facilities given with the 399 voucher, is totally free. Then one representative replied that no recharge was done on 31st August on my connection. I immediately asked which one was correct. Each person told that he was telling according to the data available. Then I contacted the retailer who told me that within one day it would be clear. But no result I got. Then I filed a complaint on 11th September at around 12:30 pm (complain no. 75636843) to Reliance. The respective person suggested me to wait for another 16 h which is already over getting no result. In the mean time, several answers came out from the customer care side and I think, with these contradictory answers they tried me to leave matter. This voucher is also with me. I also made them know the voucher number.
These are the two cases I have faced. But, I know several persons have been cheated by Reliance communication day after day. This is the way of earning money and increase the profit of the company.
More Reliance Communication Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Communications - installation of tower on the terrace of my building 
- Reliance Netconnect - USB modem internet connection! 
- Reliance - stop caller tunes 
- Reliance India Mobile - fraud / customer cheating! 
- Reliance India Mobile (Prepaid) - fake statements, poor customer service! 
- Reliance Communications - mobile service
- Reliance Communications - shutdown network in gujarat
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls disconnected since 1st sep 2017
- Reliance Communications - mentally disturbing me by reliance gsm. problem not resolved only forward me one to another person or place.
- Reliance Communications - outgoing calls and messaging not working