Reliance Communication / recharge voucher

1 India Review updated:

I have been cheated two times by RIM.

FIRST:

On October, 2007, I purchased a RIM recharge voucher of Rs. 495/- with the validity up to 31st December, 2007. But, unfortunately, no number I could scratch out for recharge. Immediately, I went to the shop from where I bought that. He suggested me to go to head quarter in Kakurgachhi, kolkata. After three times unsuccessful visit to the head quarter, I got a suggestion to visit web world, Park Street, Kolkata. They checked the voucher and replied that it was a valid number but at that time no 495/- voucher was available in the web world. They told to go after few days. Again, same reply I got from the web world that they had no 495/- recharge voucher. Entire process had been happening up to the last date of validity of the voucher. Being frustrated, I left the case. Recharge voucher is still with me.

SECOND:

I recharged my mobile with a RIM voucher of Rs. 399/- on 31st August, 2008 from my own mobile and immediately got a message of successful recharge. On September 3rd, 2008, the entire balance was removed. I contacted customer care when one of their representatives told me that due to technical fault balance was removed; within 48 h system would be as usual. After one and half day, again I contacted when they told me that due to making calls to some numbers, the balance was deducted and the line was then disconnected. Again I made a call to customer care asking that the answer given by the previous person was not correct because of the fact that the line was disconnected when was making a call to local RIM which, according to the facilities given with the 399 voucher, is totally free. Then one representative replied that no recharge was done on 31st August on my connection. I immediately asked which one was correct. Each person told that he was telling according to the data available. Then I contacted the retailer who told me that within one day it would be clear. But no result I got. Then I filed a complaint on 11th September at around 12:30 pm (complain no. 75636843) to Reliance. The respective person suggested me to wait for another 16 h which is already over getting no result. In the mean time, several answers came out from the customer care side and I think, with these contradictory answers they tried me to leave matter. This voucher is also with me. I also made them know the voucher number.
These are the two cases I have faced. But, I know several persons have been cheated by Reliance communication day after day. This is the way of earning money and increase the profit of the company.

As

Comments

• Ji
      13th of Oct, 2008

Reliance(?)
    I agree with this complaint strongly. Because, i have similar trouble from Reliance India Mobile company.

One day when i recieved an SMS from Reliace, i am astonished to see that my main balance has deducted Rs. 10/- INR without making any calls :( I have another Airtel mobile and i am doing calls from that phone I am using this reliance mobile for only my official uses, i have done the 195 offer recharge, so that i can make unlimited R2R calls free anywhere from my state limit. I immediately contacted customer care(i am ashamed of saying it as customercare, irresponsible people who are not at all awared on a customers complaint) the first time, a man attended my call and said that the system updation is on progress, so he cant check my details, and asked me 2 call after 1/2 hour. after some hours i called again.. this time, they checked and told me that i have downloaded a ringtone!!! i am stunned and i told them i'm only sing this phone for official uses and i have not downloaded anything or even entered your reliance world. after a long transfers and bargaining i gave up.. because the superiors of customer care responded to me in a way as similar as they slap on my face..

Secondly, yesterday when i called to a reliance phone, suddenly my balance drained off and i called customer care again. they, at first told me updation in progress (the same dialogue) so call after 1/2 hour. i called at night and the call as usual transferred to head dept. the person there is talking to me irresposibly and pooor customer support. he is not just considering me as the companies customer. no value for a customers complaint. i asked him to restore my balance, but the reply was a slap-like NO!

i concluded not to use Reliance(?) anymore and really this is the primary reason reliance sucks in kerala. Most of the customers in kerala are Idea, Vodafone and Airtel, but they are pretty hapy, even me as an Airtel customer i have not faced any problem like this never ever. their customer interaction is very good and friendly customer care executives. Reliance Ambani (The big Cheater) will fall for sure... and i know there are many many people who are cheated like me.. Ambani likes money, he needs money, so he is filling his pocket by draining our purse. Cheating customers is the Reliance Ambani's primary target and company's motive. Reliance sucks!!!

• He
      6th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am purchase post ped conection in your Agra Reliance web world on date 4.11.08& your reprasentetor siad to me that your moble shoud be start after 24 hours & I go your out let after 36hour & meet to Mr NamNeet Singh & mr singh commet to me you swich of your mobile for 15minute just after your mobile activated but till time my Mobile is not activated. so kindly take action at earlest.

• Bi