Reliance Broadband / worst services by reliance broadband!

India Review updated:
Reliance has again stood up to its bad name. I am reliance wi-max customer since last 4 months, n faced tremendous amount of problems. I had took connection because of expectation that i can get better services, but it was totally opposite. A long chain of events starting from getting connection which took 15 days of frequent recall(answer was sudden surge in demand, so no equipments available). After getting connection, it was frequent dis connection then once get connected, speed was very slow (was getting at max 80 kbps for connection of 300kbps). Then after 3 months, i could not access service at all, it was showing unidentified network. customer care service is more worst than that, after calling for 4 times they connected me to technical dept, which could not solve my problem but promised to send a engineer (so called) to check it. After 2 days that guy (i wont call him even engineer) came, n couldn't understood the problem, so went back after promising that he will comeback after 3 days. he came back on 4 th day... did something (donno what) went to see receiver (antena) on terrace and told that he is going to see the "tower". He went n after that he never returned. After frequent call to call center the standard reply was it will start with in 24 hours. But those 24 hours never ended. When i asked to connect to some senior person in call center, they put me on hold, n in rage i hold the call for 56 min, i called again after my patience gave up the call went to some new person getting same reply, again asked to connect to some manager... same thing happened... call on hold for an hour... i again called customer support n this time challenged that poor call center guy to connect me to manager... but that manager didn't had guts or courage to speak to customer. Since 11 days i m suffering from the connection still no action has been taken. This is worst anybody can offer to its customer.

I have requested all those who are even thinking of taking reliance broadband connection to please please resist yourself from getting mentally harassed.

Comments

Vi
  22nd of Jun, 2007

Reliance Broadband Webworld - Charging unfair charges
India

On 21 june, 2007 a authorized staff charged rs.500 as rent on use of there computer in broadband webworld other than usage charges.they are taking unfair charges from there customers every time. I have a bill dated 21-06-2007 as charges(rent) rs.500/-on opening www.coaljunction.com page. The staff was all very harsh and ill mannered.
Na
  10th of Aug, 2007

Reliance Communication - Disconnect of line!
India

My self a reliance mobile user. I want to disconnect the line, i mean i want to surrender the line. I had taken the mobile from Kankurgachi Reliance Web World, Kolkata (Westbengal). When i went to the same Webworld on 10.08.2007 the customer care dept. told that you have to move to Ultadanga Reliance to disconnect your line. Then i went to the given Ultadanga Reliance, the customer care told that you have to come on Monday 13.08.2007. My complain is that if i want to disconnect the line on 10.08.2007. Then why the customer care told me that you have to come on 13.08.2007, because 11th is the billing date of Reliance. And I'll be the loser because again the rental of Rs.400/- will be added to my bill. This is not any govt organization, still they are acting like govt. employees. This is a very bad mark to this company and if they will do like that then no one will take such a company's connection where there is no solve out of problem at the particular time.
Ch
  29th of Aug, 2007

Reliance Communication - Refund cheque not yet received, not response from local centre
India

I durgeshkumar chavan a past customer of reliance communication land line from karad (Maharashtra state) My phone no. is 02164 - 329807. I disconnect above phone on 3rd March 2007 by paying all bills. At that time local company center told me that i will get refund of connection amount 1000.00 within 2 month. Till i not received the amount. Now local company's response is not positive. Also in march i paid additional amount of @ 150.00 as a bill.
Up
  5th of Nov, 2007
Similar kind of situation is happening with me in Pune City.
Bl
  15th of Nov, 2007
Similar things happened with me for broadband connection from Reliance.

Now one can understand how Ambani became millionaire
They haven't returned my Rs.500 for the connection which I never got!!
Su
  14th of Dec, 2007

Reliance Communication - Mistaken bill follow up by reliance
India

myself sumit kumar,having relaince data card number 9323269356 .last three months i have been receiving another bill of data card number 9323240876 ,which i never purchased.i have already made complaint vide complaint number 56364292,57755718,60315769 and personaly visited nearest webworld i.e vinay technology,pokhran rd thane-w and registered my complaint and they assured me that all necessary steps would be taken .i have also asked them to show me application form and billl of datacard,so that i myself can authenticate ,but they hiven evasive answer.

Till today i am still receiving call from relaince regarding payment of datacard 9323240876 bill.
Sa
  10th of Jan, 2008
i mr sandeep shardul my cell no is 09322901866 i want to remove my caller tune right now.

please do needful as soon as possible

thanks & regards
sandeep s
La
  13th of Mar, 2008
I am also facing many problems with reliance my connection is always disconnected in 2 to 3 days it only works for 15 days in a month please tell me where can i file complaint against them i have mailed them several times to disconnect the connection but nothing happens.
La
  6th of May, 2008
I have very low speed of 110 kbps instead of 2000kbps as my scheme.
Dh
  7th of Jun, 2008
Worst services by reliance broadband, Pune

This is Dhananjay Kawte,

I had Reliance broadband Internet connection last 6 month. My user id is 342108192895

1. Since 18/05/2008 my R broadband connection is not working, so I have made complaint on 20/3/08 (No 68913791 ) with reliance customer care . I was told that somebody will call shortly and the resolve this issue within 24 hrs as per SLA. I told them about the urgency and requested to do it soon as I am doing office work from home as well.

2. Nobody called within 3 working days, I followed up in between with customer care two times daily and they informed me that it will be done soon. I have received a call around 4th working day from some one of Reliance broadband (Technician), he has asked me the exact home address, I have provided detail information and told him about the urgency. He told me that he is going to resolve this issue today itself. When I was back from office, I came know from my parents no one of Reliance broadband visited to house .

3. Next day once I have called to customer care and then I got call from same technician so I asked him, what was the reason for the delay. He told that he tried to reach me on phone and it was not reachable, I informed him that I have got so many calls yesterday and no one reported me this issue, how do you updating wrongly ? and I have already given him the exact address as well. That day he visited to my home and checked all connections and informed my parents that there is no connection issue at home all are ok here and problem from server side ( there end only), he is going check from office and resolved the issue. But that day issue was not solved.

4. Couple of days after I have checked with customer care with progress of my compliant. I was shocked to hear that my request has been closed as Technician told him that issue has been resolved ! When I confronted the customer support that this is a lie, they told that this is the status mentioned while closing the call. When I asked him, how should they closed this case without getting confirmation from client whether issue is resolved or not, he simply say we don’t know, we will updating the case status only.

5. Customer care person asked me to he is going to raised new complaint with today’s date, when I asked him as my issue was not solved yet with previous compliant number, so open the previous complain and they have simply denied . They have provided me new complaint number (new no: 68013588 )and I was told that they mentioned the case as high priority within one day they resolved the issue.

6. Meanwhile I contacted to Pune office on ( speak with Surana ), I asked her why there technician update wrongly in the case that issue has been resolved and closed . She has checked the my old complain number and update me that technician called you so many times but your not reachable, when I was denied that, then she was updating me that no one person available at your home when technician visited to home and he attached tag to your door from their side. I have informed him that in my house 24 hours some one is available and no tags was attached to my door since last 4 days. After dined of all her allegation from me, she spoke with one technician name is ASHISH.

7. She updated me that there is problem with top floor connection box, so I have informed her in our building 4 reliance connection present why only my connection was having problem last 10 days. She told me that previously they have given me connection through single line and now it is not taking load, for that they have give through double cord only . She updated me that they were not able give now, so please disconnection the connection. I asked her why should I raise the request as your are not suppose to provide me service, you only raise the request for disconnect provide me details. Means Customer care as well as Technician was speaking lie and making customer frustrated.

8. I was very frustrated by the unprofessional service provided by Reliance and asked reliance customer support for service disconnection. Req No 60938820. They told me that this will happen within 15 days. I also told that I'm not going to pay for the non-service period. Up till now no one from reliance called me and update the progress of disconnection .

There has been no further communication so far.

I have got the bill payment for whole month even service was not available since 18/05/08. Means I want to pay Reliance for no service, is it a donation ??

Is this way to handle the customer ?

Would you please provide me the contact details of Maharshtra divisonal head from Reliance broadband or highest escalation to get out from this problem .

Thanks,
Dhananjay
Pr
  2nd of Jul, 2008

Reliance Communication - Terrible service
Reliance
www.rcom.co.in

I have PrePaid Reliance no. I Recharge with Reliance to reliance ALL india free tariff card of 496 Rs. Then to fill my main balance i talk to agent he told me 98 rs talk time will not effect my Reliance to Reliance free calling Card. So i recharge it either that card now after a day i found that my balance is Nill and i am not able to use my free calling card as well, when i put this matter in front of Coustomercare they talk very rudely and put every fault on my account. I don't know what to do...

I loss my Rs 750 because of this!
Sy
  1st of Aug, 2008
As i have come up with an brilliant idea to increase more than 50000 connections of reliance telecom, as i don't know whom to contact on this issue i request u to send me the contact e-mail of reliance higher authorities on my e-mail.
thanking you

contact: 09886209995
At
  26th of Aug, 2008

Reliance Communication - Poor service by the company
Reliance
www.reliancecommunications.co.in

I am a professional journalist using the services of reliance communication fixed line phone. My land line no is 0120 3040240 is out of order for last three days and even after several reminder and complaints nothing has happened so far. This number was installed to me four months back but from the day one this phone instruments as well as the line was disturbed. I had make so many call and complaints about it but the company never heed to the consumer wooes. I had regular to the pay the bill which I was supposed not to as this phone number is giving trouble from the day one the services of the company is nil/poor in this area. In these circumstance company should compensate the harassment made to the consumer.

Thank you, hope this distress should end soon.
Bh
  17th of Sep, 2008
I have applied for Reliance Broadband connection in my room, Kharghar(Sector-15, Gharcol), New Mumbai, 10 days ago but no body is coming to my room for the initial installation/connection. Already I have paid for the connection. I have informed the customer care many times but there responds is very very poor.
Its really a worst experiance with the customer care peoples.
  30th of Sep, 2008
I got a problem when i requested for a disconnection i Called up the customer care to request for a disconnectionon 23rd of august, 08. I was told that it will take 15 days and i will have to pay for that period even if i dont use the connection.

So on 4th of september the number was disconnected. i got the bill on 28th of september which included Rs 1250 because i have their handset. Plus Rs 819 for broadband charges. My cycle starts from 23rd of august and my monthly rental is Rs900.
Now this bill is for the period 23aug to 4the sept. that means they charged for whole month.

When i asked the customer care they said only phone was disconnected and not the broadband. They said both are different departments and we have to give two different termination requests.

Why are they making fool of people? we submit one form for disconnection. and we get one bill and there is one line that comes to our house. So, how can there be two differnet connections.

This company is a big cheat. Be aware of them
Va
  16th of Oct, 2008
I have had a similar experience with Reliance Broadband...its one of the worst service providers...the worst experience ever...i lodged a complaint yesterday and have not recieved a call for the technical team yet...when i call back i get to know that their system shows the complaint as resolved and closed...pathetic!!! And when i call back to complain the CSE asks me to hang up...i have all their names with me.
  31st of Oct, 2008

Reliance Broadband - Cyber crime

Complaint filed against reliance broadband with cyber crime cell pune

06.10.2008
Pune

From

To
The assistant commissioner of police
Cyber cell
Pune

Dear sir

Sub: personal details being misused for internet use

I hs, age 50, residing at the above address, have on the 2nd of september 2008 applied for a reliance broadband connection based on advertisements that were being circulated. The following events have taken place which give doubts to the fact that something is amiss and could be part of a deeper conspiracy.

• i was visited by mr. Sujay ingle, sales executive, reliance communication ltd on 5th september 2008, with the application form for the installation
• i have completed the form and issued cheque number 040497 dated 05.09.08 drawn on axis bank, hadapsar for rs.562.00, towards installation charges
• i was issued a receipt for the same bearing number 13000013167346
• the connection was promised to me within 48 hours of the address verification taking place
• the address verification has taken place at 03:00 pm in the afternoon on 05.09.08

I was informed by my friends that the service provided by reliance communications ltd was not reliable and have on the 8th of september contacted mr sujal ingle about cancelling my application. Mr ingle, has at that time suggested that i stop the cheque that i had issued to them.

I have on the 9th of september issued a stop payment order to my bankers, for which i have an acknowledgement in my possession.

The connection was never installed at my place and i confirm that no person from reliance communications ltd paid me a visit after the 5th of september.

I have on the 4th of october 2008 received a bill from reliance communications ltd, which shows that a connection has been installed in my name and is being used by a person not known to me. The internet line has been active since 11th september 2008 and as per the bill issued to me the account was in use until 17.09.08.

I have this morning, called reliance communications ltd at 12:10 pm in the afternoon and spoken to my devendra pagare asking about the account. As mr pagare was unable to provide proper answers i have asked for the supervisor who was not available for 19 minutes. I was then told that the supervisors would call me back as i informed them that i would be reporting the matter to the police.

I have not received any call from reliance communications ltd.

I have again called reliance communications ltd at 06:49 pm and spoken to mr. Sachin prasad about the issue. I was again on hold for 12 minutes before i was told that the matter had been sorted out and the account terminated. I was not provided any date of termination of the account.

With the recent spate of cyber crimes that have been taking place and the fact that internet accounts have been hacked by terrorists, it is a matter of concern that such an act can be carried out with impunity and the service providers have no clue as to the person who is doing this.

My concern is that the usage of the connection may have been used for activities that may have been normal or criminal. As a person who does not want to side with criminals i am reporting the matter to your offices for appropriate action.

With best regards

21st of Nov, 2008
I took the Reliancebroadband connection before 10 or 11 months. Before 3 months my desktop went out of order and I had to go for a office tour for 3 months. So I made a call to Reliance customer care and ask them if there was any scheme to suspend the service for 3 months. I got the reply "NO" from them. So I made a request to terminate the connection.

After 2 or 3 days Mr. Nirmal Samanta (Mob - 9330833780) called me on my cell. After a long conversation he told me something that I am stating below ...

"MR. RAKESH YOU DO NOT DISCONNECT THE LINE. LET THE BILL COME REGULARLY. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY MONEY AS YOU WILL HAVE ZERO USAGE. THE MOMENT YOU WILL COME BACK FROM YOUR TOUR AND WILL REPAIR YOUR SYSTEM, JUST GIVE ME A CALL. I SHALL FIX THE ISSUE AND YOU HAVE TO PAY ONLY FROM THAT MONTH"

That was the talk with Mr Nirmal Samanta. Now when I repaired my system and called Mr. Samanta several times, but I am not getting him. So I called to customer care to reconnect me.

But they said me that you have to pay your balance money then only we will give you the connection.

Rakesh Parida
Mob: +91 9433219902
Sh
  10th of Mar, 2009
i am mkt.person we are sevarl remiander local rim office regard our outgoing activate but till time not activate and customer care not give proper resonce.we are face of lot of proublum due to comm.gape.
Ja
  21st of May, 2009
i am using postpaid cdma sim of reliance.suddenly i am not able to get or send any call.my no. is 9352239339 .u can call me at 9252478565. my no. is being used by othrr user

Reliance Communications Logo Reliance Communications